I have information here on two events in Ireland with good shows and competitions for terriers and long dogs.

National Countrysports Fair at Moira Demesne, Co. Down (great event) 23 & 24 May

Irish National Country Fair at Ballinlough Castle, Co. Westmeath (new show) 18 & 19 July

PM me if you need websites for them

SM

I have information here on two events in Ireland with good shows and competitions for terriers and long dogs.

National Countrysports Fair at Moira Demesne, Co. Down (great event) 23 & 24 May

Irish National Country Fair at Ballinlough Castle, Co. Westmeath (new show) 18 & 19 July

PM me if you need websites for them

SM

any near portadown mate if so you got any info thanks

any shows on in ireland soon,leave the dates if ye can!!!sound

have gone to moira for last three or four years great show lots of lurchers an terriers on show the weather last year was bril ,lots to do an see ,if u go u have to taste the wild boar....... :clapper::clapper:

• 3 weeks later...
any shows on in ireland soon,leave the dates if ye can!!!sound

have gone to moira for last three or four years great show lots of lurchers an terriers on show the weather last year was bril ,lots to do an see ,if u go u have to taste the wild boar....... :clapper::clapper:

i agree mate tasted it last year it was great cant wait to get more!!

:yes: :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

The Ballinlough event is the Irish National Country Fair and it is on 18 & 19 July. The terrier and lurcher events are on Sunday 19 July. Just follow the signs for the car parking for terriers and lurchers which is close to the events.

The National Countrysports Fair at Moira is 23 & 24 May. Ther racing is on Saturday 23 and the showing on Sunday 24. I think I have that right!

The sites are www.gamefairireland.com and www.nationalcountryfair.ie

At moira there is wild boar, venison burgers and sausages, spanish and italian food, mexican tapas, cheeses from all over Ireland, Irish breads, liquors and beers and a host of other delights in the food village including sausages and champ! The beer tent is open from 10:00 each day.

Sounds soooo good!

SM

anybody no if there are any game fairs on down south of ireland ????

sunday the 3rd of may in danesfort co. kilkenny starting at 12*30. all the usual class and flapper racing.no staff's or pitbulls allowed. for further info contact rory at 087-0505663. this show is also a qualifier for the countrymans weekly champion of champion's show.