SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

I'd leave it where it is, there's plenty of good blood in this country without going to the expense of bringing in a poor quality pup like that.

It's obviously your call but in my experience poor pups rarely if ever blossom into the swans our imagination let's us think we can see

• Like 7

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 kilos is 26lb or so.......That's what I've got here & it's too big for my liking. It makes for a limited terrier, depending on what job it's doing.

Not sure what you've got planned for the bitch, but I think dillydogs advice is worth thinking about.....

• Like 2

There's some brilliant blood in the country, but I've seen both her father and grandfather working what they work and that's what made me go for her

Her grandfather was amongst the best in Europe, and her father is very young himself but will be considered the best at what he does, in my opinion, before too long

Her litter mate brother looks well though

5469B329-F4B9-4CAC-9CAC-FE832ECA92F2_zpswtkkdkay.jpeg" alt="5469B329-F4B9-4CAC-9CAC-FE832ECA92F2_zps">

3AF807F2-02C3-4398-82FB-7E5A882FE971_zpspthushv2.jpeg" alt="3AF807F2-02C3-4398-82FB-7E5A882FE971_zps">

And to both DillyDog and Accip;

You've both far more experienced than me, but I hope you're wrong because she's all bought and paid for!

Good luck with it then mate.........once you've got it settled & in good nic, get some pics up...;-)

• Like 1

Her grandfather was amongst the best in Europe, and her father is very young himself but will be considered the best at what he does,

5469B329-F4B9-4CAC-9CAC-FE832ECA92F2_zps

3AF807F2-02C3-4398-82FB-7E5A882FE971_zps

Are you serious about the statement you've made above or did someone tell you that, someone like the breeder...How young is the pups sire

Edited by Onlyworkmatters

It's a big statement - and im NOT saying that they're the best foxing dogs whatsoever.

Daddy is 2 years old in a few days

I've put up my own thread so this isn't derailed

Mate Im not looking to start an argument Im just trying to make sense of what you're posting you said "Her grandfather was amongst the best in Europe, and her father is very young himself but will be considered the best at what he does,", you'd have to have seen hundreds if not thousands of terriers worked regularly throughout several seasons to come out with a statement like that. like I said not looking for an argument

• Like 4

It's a big statement - and im NOT saying that they're the best foxing dogs whatsoever.

Daddy is 2 years old in a few days

I've put up my own thread so this isn't derailed

Mate Im not looking to start an argument Im just trying to make sense of what you're posting you said "Her grandfather was amongst the best in Europe, and her father is very young himself but will be considered the best at what he does,", you'd have to have seen hundreds if not thousands of terriers worked regularly throughout several seasons to come out with a statement like that. like I said not looking for an argument

You're right to be fair.

They're very, very good dogs is a better way of putting it

• 3 weeks later...