SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dog made contact and came out if they going to be any good at that age they stay or you can wait till they 3 years old like some. under them circumstances 18 month old dog got to be doing more it funny how people want to have praise but don't like the truth.

I give the man praise, he done what would be right by any means and not spoiling the dog and being honest, still a season ahead, hopefully on the up, but it might not be the dog you were told. But don't be a dealer, only messing. Good on you mate. No panic

• Like 2

The first dog (Russell )made contact with fox and wanted out, young black dog refused to go to it,only a fool would write it off after only ever bolting one from a pipe and hr in a puppy spot?you not think that a dog can sense the panic in another's bark/bay?and maybe thought f**k that?you won't know until the black dog drops in on one and travels tubes and makes contact off its own back?not after seeing a dog fly out and refuse to go back,thought dogs picked up on body language be it a man or dog?just my thoughts on it, Lee I would be taking that black dog out on his own, get a lurcher to mark the earth's for you and let him go, then dig him out a few times, put him away few weeks then use him end of season see if he's for you?or you could just do what most the jokers on here do and just sell him on for big bucks as a made dog on fb.lol.don't be hasty fella.atb dc

• Like 1

As Dc says take the terrier out on his own. You might have to try a good few places but he will eventually make contact.Sometimes it takes a few digs for a young terrier to put it all together,how to find and push on in tight places etc but and a big but it is when he meets game and settles he should never leave it until dug to. You will know urself if that time comes and be honest with urself. That is the only way you will ever keep true workers. Atb Shovel

• Like 4

I think ur pissing in the wind with them Lee and I'm not trying to be clever just what I would be thinking if they were my own I believe once you was advised on the chocolate teapot once but didn't agree what was said so don't get the hump

It was the teapot who plainly jacked the Russell was alone for the walk