SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

On 15/02/2021 at 17:32, dillydog said:

Jim and his dam Jess would pick up,  funny how the family traits carry through. I enjoyed the videos you used to put up on here, I've still got some of that blood myself,  Rabbit hunters got more than me 😂

And stood me in good stead too DD👌🏻
It’s not just the working ability of them for me, it’s the lovely laid back nature they have amongst other things.

A granddaughter of Jim, will be getting lined with her Sire this Summer all being well, to prolong the blood further👍🏻

8A357158-EBDD-41B2-8DF9-CEC1D9D81E64.jpeg

• Like 13

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tank, 3 years old

Pup out helping the local keepers, atb At 

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

And stood me in good stead too DD👌🏻
It’s not just the working ability of them for me, it’s the lovely laid back nature they have amongst other things.

A granddaughter of Jim, will be getting lined with her Sire this Summer all being well, to prolong the blood further👍🏻

8A357158-EBDD-41B2-8DF9-CEC1D9D81E64.jpeg

There's a son of Jim just gone up to Ryan, he's a fair tool with a lot of work under his belt, I've a bitch in season here now I'm thinking of using him on.

1 minute ago, dillydog said:

There's a son of Jim just gone up to Ryan, he's a fair tool with a lot of work under his belt, I've a bitch in season here now I'm thinking of using him on.

Which bitch is it mate? Get him on her, sure it’ll work out, and also maybe give you a couple of ‘proper’ coloured Patterdales on the yard😳🤣

• Haha 1
Just now, Rabbit Hunter said:

Which bitch is it mate? Get him on her, sure it’ll work out, and also maybe give you a couple of ‘proper’ coloured Patterdales on the yard😳🤣

I've got enough about me, with all of the thermal fuckwits about I haven't got the work for one hamster.

• Like 3