• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tank, 3 years old

Pup out helping the local keepers, atb At 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Butchers456 said:

Ello there I ope you don't mind me joining in I had a black a terrier with all them names wheeler  nuttal in   n I won't be going down them roads again   I m looking for a replacement now n it's making me go back to Border Lakeys  Cheers. Butchers456

Why you going away from the black dogs if you don’t mind me asking ?

2 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

Stick up a pic🤣

The black is 14month pat.  Coming on well. Yet to be tested properly  And the chocolate pup is 6month.  And is already taller than the other 🤣😂. Making me question how it’s bred ha.   Mother was defo pat as I visited.   Only show a pic of the father.   Hmmmm ???

any thoughts would be great 

4F695B96-22CE-4D87-9EBD-67028280FEBE.jpeg

A8E85AD8-58A6-45EF-B79E-180AF738D7FC.jpeg

12 minutes ago, Snelly1 said:

The black is 14month pat.  Coming on well. Yet to be tested properly  And the chocolate pup is 6month.  And is already taller than the other 🤣😂. Making me question how it’s bred ha.   Mother was defo pat as I visited.   Only show a pic of the father.   Hmmmm ???

any thoughts would be great 

4F695B96-22CE-4D87-9EBD-67028280FEBE.jpeg

A8E85AD8-58A6-45EF-B79E-180AF738D7FC.jpeg

Chocolate is a labrador x👍

4 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Chocolate is a labrador x👍

😂😂😂maybe half lab. I’ve got pictures with the mother whose defo pat.  Don’t know what else tho 😡😡😂😂. Piss take tho.  I gave 1500 for her 

Edited by Snelly1
Spelling
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

£1500🙈 I've not spent that amount on all the dogs I've ever bought in... Bought a chocolate bitch once £300 most I've payed personally ...with a free bellman and Flint box and collar 😂 fingers crossed she does what you need her too👍DSC_0597.thumb.JPG.4149c4384012d93b1f995d2f214d4724.JPG

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
41 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

£1500🙈 I've not spent that amount on all the dogs I've ever bought in... Bought a chocolate bitch once £300 most I've payed personally ...with a free bellman and Flint box and collar 😂 fingers crossed she does what you need her too👍DSC_0597.thumb.JPG.4149c4384012d93b1f995d2f214d4724.JPG

😂😂the kids love her either way now so we not at a loss!! Fingers crossed as to how she turn out. 😂😂

• Like 1