SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

His wellies are too clean aswell, dog must have walked before he got dirty??? keep at me chesney?

Sorry ta disappoint ya ketchup the dog didnt walk dont keep curs maybe you boys do pass them to pet homes or your mates for ratting.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, All-terrain said:

I’m thinking he’s a gym vest on aswell but possibly string one ?

Thats a mate of mine in that pic AT ya dont like look of what he wears dont bother commenting keep your smart talk for someone else all he interested in is his dogs and digging.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
44 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Cnut can be offended all he wants, atleast he got half decent dogs? I’d swap him some decent clobber for some pups ????

I not offended ya wanker its a mate yer your trying ta slag of sarcastic c**ts ye some decent clobber go f**k yourself i could probably buy and sell you. As for pups id twist heads of them before id part with them to the likes now f**k of with your cheer leader and comment on something else. Not going ta ruin a good a thread arguing with you people goodluck.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, chesney said:

I not offended ya wanker its a mate yer your trying ta slag of sarcastic c**ts ye some decent clobber go f**k yourself i could probably buy and sell you. As for pups id twist heads of them before id part with them to the likes now f**k of with your cheer leader and comment on something else. Not going ta ruin a good a thread arguing with you people goodluck.

Now now Chesney your starting to sound like me? just relax.  Hahahaha,  nice dog Chesney! 

• Haha 2