SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tank, 3 years old

Just got him out, just over 8 hours...... home bath, pjs on then bed.....

Posted Images

Hello everyone! Pardon that'm communication with stupid question)) My Patterdale enough heavy, almost all their ancestors hunted mostly on badger. I was looking for just such dogs. I'm not interested in the Fox. My dogs are excellent badger hunters. These are the best dogs for badger hunting, they eclipsed the jagds with their first outing. They exceeded all my expectations in this regard. But have the most dire dogs case bulldog bite (dense without departure). I've lived with working pit bulls all my life and I'm not embarrassed by this nonsense. But is a master schenka with last litter in panic)) He have read American standard breed and now believes, that have him puppy with marriage(because so written in standard). I promised him that I recognized the view Portnikov from the homeland of the breed. And ask you, consider whether you disadvantage of bite ticks and dense without departure snack. Sorry, for the fact that the text is written through Google translit and probably not very clear. 

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, yulia_jedis said:

Hello everyone! Pardon that'm communication with stupid question)) My Patterdale enough heavy, almost all their ancestors hunted mostly on badger. I was looking for just such dogs. I'm not interested in the Fox. My dogs are excellent badger hunters. These are the best dogs for badger hunting, they eclipsed the jagds with their first outing. They exceeded all my expectations in this regard. But have the most dire dogs case bulldog bite (dense without departure). I've lived with working pit bulls all my life and I'm not embarrassed by this nonsense. But is a master schenka with last litter in panic)) He have read American standard breed and now believes, that have him puppy with marriage(because so written in standard). I promised him that I recognized the view Portnikov from the homeland of the breed. And ask you, consider whether you disadvantage of bite ticks and dense without departure snack. Sorry, for the fact that the text is written through Google translit and probably not very clear. 

I'm not sure what the problem is, but a good kick up the hole should sort it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
3 hours ago, yulia_jedis said:

I am 100% satisfied with my dogs. If Glyn Jones who gave me information on his dogs will allow, then I will put their pedigree, which is entered in the database of pit bulls.

If you want to know about peds pm ace boom coon on here he's the man when it comes to peds 

• Haha 2