SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tank, 3 years old

Just got him out, just over 8 hours...... home bath, pjs on then bed.....

Posted Images

On 20/10/2019 at 02:53, Salford black dog said:

1 of 1 I like that dog hope it works as good as it looks all the best with it ????

Thank you for the compliment. We’ve been satisfied with him, he has yet to disappoint 

20 hours ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Good looking dog, I'm glade he's working out for after all that money you spent??

Thank you for the compliment. He is worth every red cent spent on him. I couldn’t be happier. 

1 hour ago, Dugum said:

Don’t thank this man! He’s jealous of you and what you have. He made a hole another thread Tryin to Hate on you

that dog is awesome looking btw n I’m still coming to hunt with you jus gotta get boss man to give me time off 

I don't need to be jealous of him Danielle, I have the same blood and some. So stop kissing his ass Danielle. And he's been on that thread Danielle checking it out. Your the one saying I'm talking about him when I asked a question that's it Danielle. And if it was about him I think he's a big boy Danielle and doesn't need a cherleader in his corner. Lmao