SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

21 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Is the uncle a sounder. 

Voice of an angel.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 20/06/2019 at 09:23, chesney said:

Ye that be right he got out them at that time

Yeah that’s around the time alright shame he was a decent one I’d have liked to seen more of him 

5 minutes ago, aaron01 said:

Yeah that’s around the time alright shame he was a decent one I’d have liked to seen more of him 

He went through 3 r4 yards lads were into dogs they were out dogs not fair on the dog to be moved about like that lads buying up dogs on whim then they get fed up after a season flog them on again pts is the best way than been passed about. 

Edited by chesney
  • Like 1

Yeah not fair on them at all changing hands it does them no good 

The Wally dog had no booth blood in him ,he dam was a full sister to my Sammy and Maggie ,their parents were son of forgethy Sam xcocker bitch ,I gifted the bitch to ray walker r.i.p who sent me back to pups when he bred her to a nuttall dog,I gifted the pup to decent digging lads who return him to me when heat came on,he was a big earth dog but was 100 percent,when I packed up the dog went to my digging partner at the time,p.s we use call Wally a long wheel base teirrer as u break in on his arse and he be locked on game two foot away he was the big 😂

Edited by False Peds
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, False Peds said:

Chesney your Chad dog has booth blood 

His grandfather had booth blood from what i know thats the only connection to bob booth.

2 hours ago, chesney said:

His grandfather had booth blood from what i know thats the only connection to bob booth.

I'd say the other side was related too(or related to what r.bs dogs went back  to).just a guess,never seen any pedigrees of them (nuttalls penny ended up in North,grandmother of your fella came from there). I'd say there some connection.

32 minutes ago, tinytiger said:

I'd say the other side was related too(or related to what r.bs dogs went back  to).just a guess,never seen any pedigrees of them (nuttalls penny ended up in North,grandmother of your fella came from there). I'd say there some connection.

I not sure on the dogs history all i know is the father chad  is out rum/misty. The dogs mother is of stuff down this way but they never got the breeding of her i doubt very much it is anything ta do with bob booth the dog was bred in carrick so he is classed as our own.

• Like 1

All these great dogs yet they where passed on by men that owned them sounds very strange. Only explanation is some men know what shite is others don’t

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Steak knife said:

All these great dogs yet they where passed on by men that owned them sounds very strange. Only explanation is some men know what shite is others don’t

Whats anygood is kept till they drop whats no good is pts i cant speak for others and there reasons why they sell there dogs and pass them on iv given out young dogs and pups to lads on occasion whether they workout i cant guranntee that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Steak knife said:

in this day and age with all the bad press Hassall raids bitching back stabbing and that's mostly from ones in the same game then you have the general public who believe everything they read in the papers and don't understand working dogs then I understand why people would part good dogs but I believe the owners hearts really arnt in the game the die hards just care on regardless

• Like 2

Forgethy Sam, ,dodley tom ,rum,blind dog,black Sam ,Bess were all great workers and the back bone of a lot of dogs in the south most lads don't even reconoise some of dogs IV mention ,all were sold or pass on at some stage, 

Chesney your Chad dog has booth blood 

• Like 2