00taz11

SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

Right I feel I have to come on here and clear up a few things , mixe grill u have bee n coming on here with 10 years bullshit ING about ally myself and ally true owner are good mates and will always be ,I produce a litter of workers of a ally X bonnie Levi oak bitch working to my stardard which a lot of men will vouch for me ,how many of ye have produced a line of workers in last 10 years lads IV been in many of big names in UK ,turn it own sod ye have better ,worker to worker and stop the shit ,

• Like 4

2 hours ago, False Peds said:

Right I feel I have to come on here and clear up a few things , mixe grill u have bee n coming on here with 10 years bullshit ING about ally myself and ally true owner are good mates and will always be ,I produce a litter of workers of a ally X bonnie Levi oak bitch working to my stardard which a lot of men will vouch for me ,how many of ye have produced a line of workers in last 10 years lads IV been in many of big names in UK ,turn it own sod ye have better ,worker to worker and stop the shit ,

Fuuk thanks 🙃 for clearing that up what a name FALSE PEDS  🥳 I was expecting a full ranting match from yourself budda if it’s even you lol I’ve never said anything about you or (YOUR LINE OF TERRIER) 😂 one litter fs stop it your killing me here not my fault you bred from ali I’m not running any of your dogs down you should know that if you and chesney had said nothing that was it over for good cause it wasn’t fair on everybody else.  it’s over jimmy 

Jesus every year threw the summer its the same old shit with the same question being thrown around I can't wait for the season to start

but in the mean time its just about keeping them fit health and taking the edge of them thankfully I don't have any the famous names know much about them good luck for the rest the summer

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

There Right I feel I have to come on here and clear up a few things , mixe grill u have bee n coming on here with 10 years bullshit ING about ally myself and ally true owner are good mates and will always be ,I produce a litter of workers of a ally X bonnie Levi oak bitch working to my stardard which a lot of men will vouch for me ,how many of ye have produced a line of workers in last 10 years lads IV been in many of big names in UK ,turn it own sod ye have better ,worker to worker and stop the shit ,

13 minutes ago, False Peds said:

There Right I feel I have to come on here and clear up a few things , mixe grill u have bee n coming on here with 10 years bullshit ING about ally myself and ally true owner are good mates and will always be ,I produce a litter of workers of a ally X bonnie Levi oak bitch working to my stardard which a lot of men will vouch for me ,how many of ye have produced a line of workers in last 10 years lads IV been in many of big names in UK ,turn it own sod ye have better ,worker to worker and stop the shit ,

Did you just repeat yourself 

walkies 

Edited by Glyn.....
  • Like 17
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Glyn..... said:

walkies 

20190527_153725.jpg

Peas in a pod 👍

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Glyn..... said:

walkies 

20190527_153725.jpg

Peas in a pod 👍

23 minutes ago, Shovel shy said:

Another rabbit dog you have up there Chesney

Got a good pic of him today while ya wasnt around asusual bitch wasnt ready 

• Confused 1

Just now, bull mcabe said:

Jaysus chesney I thought mine were ugly. Gotta be worker him

Ye he that ugly they decided call him david moyes. 

• Like 1