SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Mixedgrill said:

Lol Jimmy is coming on to clear what up chesney he got a service and all his pups worked brilliant he seen the dog work.  I’ll see buddy myself chez not that it matters. me and jimmy has met before a few times chum 

I dont know mixedgrill ask him when he comes on he know the lads that was in that circle i wouldnt.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, shaneg said:

What did I start I’ll never mention the A word again ????

Ya started nothing shane ya just happen ta mention a dog thats back in the breeding and was said already alot lads thought highly of that dog as a worker and producer not the dogs fault he was owned by a circle of wankers. And as i said earlier no matter what dog ya pick from any them black lines there will always be someone come out the woodwork ta knock them. 

Edited by chesney
  • Like 8

All went abit tits up for me,but fondly remembered that little bitch,given to me by someone who knows the game this way,Eugene if you’re about this way drop us your number again,personal circumstances better of late,so can catch you up,working your way most weeks.Atb

Edited by JMc
Dog?

Right I feel I have to come on here and clear up a few things , mixe grill u have bee n coming on here with 10 years bullshit ING about ally myself and ally true owner are good mates and will always be ,I produce a litter of workers of a ally X bonnie Levi oak bitch working to my stardard which a lot of men will vouch for me ,how many of ye have produced a line of workers in last 10 years lads IV been in many of big names in UK ,turn it own sod ye have better ,worker to worker and stop the shit ,

• Like 4
2 hours ago, False Peds said:

Right I feel I have to come on here and clear up a few things , mixe grill u have bee n coming on here with 10 years bullshit ING about ally myself and ally true owner are good mates and will always be ,I produce a litter of workers of a ally X bonnie Levi oak bitch working to my stardard which a lot of men will vouch for me ,how many of ye have produced a line of workers in last 10 years lads IV been in many of big names in UK ,turn it own sod ye have better ,worker to worker and stop the shit ,

Fuuk thanks ? for clearing that up what a name FALSE PEDS  ? I was expecting a full ranting match from yourself budda if it’s even you lol I’ve never said anything about you or (YOUR LINE OF TERRIER) ? one litter fs stop it your killing me here not my fault you bred from ali I’m not running any of your dogs down you should know that if you and chesney had said nothing that was it over for good cause it wasn’t fair on everybody else.  it’s over jimmy 

Jesus every year threw the summer its the same old shit with the same question being thrown around I can't wait for the season to start

but in the mean time its just about keeping them fit health and taking the edge of them thankfully I don't have any the famous names know much about them good luck for the rest the summer

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

There Right I feel I have to come on here and clear up a few things , mixe grill u have bee n coming on here with 10 years bullshit ING about ally myself and ally true owner are good mates and will always be ,I produce a litter of workers of a ally X bonnie Levi oak bitch working to my stardard which a lot of men will vouch for me ,how many of ye have produced a line of workers in last 10 years lads IV been in many of big names in UK ,turn it own sod ye have better ,worker to worker and stop the shit ,

13 minutes ago, False Peds said:

There Right I feel I have to come on here and clear up a few things , mixe grill u have bee n coming on here with 10 years bullshit ING about ally myself and ally true owner are good mates and will always be ,I produce a litter of workers of a ally X bonnie Levi oak bitch working to my stardard which a lot of men will vouch for me ,how many of ye have produced a line of workers in last 10 years lads IV been in many of big names in UK ,turn it own sod ye have better ,worker to worker and stop the shit ,

Did you just repeat yourself