SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tank, 3 years old

Just got him out, just over 8 hours...... home bath, pjs on then bed.....

Posted Images

10 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Find somebody with type your after an let it be known your after one an then try an prove yaself worthy am that ye will graft it pal, that’s my advice, keep ye money In the wife’s purse? most decent terrier men would rather gift or sell a pup for very little if they know where it’s going an what it’s gonna get?

thanks for the advice mate much appreciated would it b best to start my own thread? the misses would love that ?

4 hours ago, jackthelad said:

What u after this pup for criss86?

i live in a village where my maye has a large chicken farm with a constant rat and fox problem and my mums land lord also has 5 large chicken sheds and keep a lot of sheep so hopefully get down there and help out a little bit as neither of the farms have a dog up to the job. a friend who runs a large pig farm also gets the same problems and his dog is to old and his misses wont let him take his new pup. luckily his boss also owns a massive chicken farm and egg factory that gets a lot of rats. ive been asking about and no one seems to have a pack to help farmers extra so my goal would b to hopefully get enough experience and a little pack of my own. my misses grandad has a dairy farm with a couple old terriers so we told him if i manage to get a decent pup we would bring it with us. im quite luck where i live as there is a lot of moors etc around so hoping to get a dog to take bushing with my bull x and the misses brothers terrier. i have some friends from my game keeping days if they know of any pups due or planned but had no luck. ive had terriers from ebts, staffys to a patterdale as family was breeders and trainers as a kid back home and miss taking them out like i did as a kid before i moved. my springer has gone now and my lil staffy so just me and me bull x now atb criss