SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

8 hours ago, wipeout said:

nice type that bitch Glyn  ,.had some really good days out with that bitch chilli  you gifted too DD  bitch in pic reminds me of her  toppers

Cheers Wipeout , she very much the same stamp her grandsire was chilli brother her grand mother Chilli half sister and her mother another half sister :) 

Edited by Glyn.....

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tank, 3 years old

Just got him out, just over 8 hours...... home bath, pjs on then bed.....

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Countryman62 said:

Always a good sign is a bitch that resembles a dog, she some specimen, fantastic head and good hard body, a pleasure to see an animal in such good condition, Atb pal

She was a sturdy little thing but to be honest she was a fair bit smaller than some of the bitches that came before her.

• Like 1

this is a dog from the past a ugly bugger , undershot and like a bitch , as a pup he was runty and i couldn't give him away, in the end a mate of mine took him as a pet , until at 8 months he killed the cat , i was given him back , he went into hunt service with a mate , first season very hard , after that worked like a clock, turned out very good worker  ...handsome is as handsome does   

Edited by Glyn.....
  • Like 14
33 minutes ago, Glyn..... said:

this is a dog from the past a ugly bugger , undershot and like a bitch , as a pup he was runty and i couldn't give him away, in the end a mate of mine took him as a pet , until at 8 months he killed the cat , i was given him back , he went into hunt service with a mate , first season very hard , after that worked like a clock, turned out very good worker  ...handsome is as handsome does   

2005_0425Image0008_edited.jpg

Did you breed off him?

1 minute ago, starting out said:

One dog has bolted one and been dug , another one or two would be ideal but as usual , suitable spots being blank , there keen just a case  of the right spots for them now 

lets hope you drop lucky , but no rush  a  old man once told me that  each month closer to two years old  could be a year longer working life 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, Glyn..... said:

lets hope you drop lucky , but no rush  a  old man once told me that  each month closer to two years old  could be a year longer working life 

You not think they either got it or they aint glyn ? Genuine qestion as im im undecided meself.

• Like 1