SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

14 hours ago, downsouth said:

You're always going to struggle to breed from something when you only half know how its bred.

I'll take you meant Brandy , the photo's of Meg i so kindly posted for you were sent to me by a very nice man , who also sent me photos of Charlie , Treacle and nigger , and if he is reading this i'm still waiting to for the photo of Molly , :) he was also good enough to fill me in on the breeding of Molly , i already knew the breeding of niggers parents , and as we know you had flints breeding wrong , he was also able to give me breeding history the % of workers , the litters size ,  the fact a cull/pet was breed from thankfully not in Brandys direct line,   but anyway the joys of breeding a family of workers , means i'll just have to crack on and iron out any faults, which has been a on going thing for over 30 years , next batch will carry just 1/8 of the blood 5/8 from Brandys sire  line and a drop of something else , so time will tell , if that fails i can always kiss ass and hope a some terrier god will give me a pup :) 

hows the little family you've bred off meg doing ? 

Edited by Glyn.....
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tank, 3 years old

Just got him out, just over 8 hours...... home bath, pjs on then bed.....

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Glyn..... said:

I'll take you meant Brandy , the photo's of Meg i so kindly posted for you were sent to me by a very nice man , who also sent me photos of Charlie , Treacle and nigger , and if he is reading this i'm still waiting to for the photo of Molly , :) he was also good enough to fill me in on the breeding of Molly , i already knew the breeding of niggers parents , and as we know you had flints breeding wrong , he was also able to give me breeding history the % of workers , the litters size ,  the fact a cull/pet was breed from thankfully not in Brandys direct line,   but anyway the joys of breeding a family of workers , means i'll just have to crack on and iron out any faults, which has been a on going thing for over 30 years , next batch will carry just 1/8 of the blood 5/8 from Brandys sire  line and a drop of something else , so time will tell , if that fails i can always kiss ass and hope a some terrier god will give me a pup :) 

hows the little family you've bred off meg doing ? 

Nothing called nigger or molly in Megs breeding so someone has spun you a yarn.Iv seen the so called pedigree of meg that your pal Woody had.Did he send you the photo of the Black n Tan lakey bitch Moss or the Stafford thats only a couple of Gens back.Also the photos of Meg you posted I put on here years ago.

30 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Nothing called nigger or molly in Megs breeding so someone has spun you a yarn.Iv seen the so called pedigree of meg that your pal Woody had.Did he send you the photo of the Black n Tan lakey bitch Moss or the Stafford thats only a couple of Gens back.Also the photos of Meg you posted I put on here years ago.

Nothing to do with woody , and the pedigree I was given is the same as the one you gave to DW 

21 minutes ago, Glyn..... said:

Nothing to do with woody , and the pedigree I was given is the same as the one you gave to DW 

Wherever Woody and pedigrees are concerned I’d be giving them a wide birth for sure he claimed to of bred doc lol lol lol then wrote him a pedigree out lol lol lol then did the same for blade lol a dog I owned for a short time that’s not a dig at you Glyn just writing facts 

29 minutes ago, Glyn..... said:

Derek has never had a pedigree from me either.Im sure if you had all these pics and info on the stuff behind Meg you'd have posted it just to show how clever you are.

17 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Derek has never had a pedigree from me either.Im sure if you had all these pics and info on the stuff behind Meg you'd have posted it just to show how clever you are.

No funny enough I wouldn't. ...like say it's a 1/8 now and the culls will keep cropping up what ever ...I hope the meg blood works out for you

26 minutes ago, roundmouth86 said:

Wherever Woody and pedigrees are concerned I’d be giving them a wide birth for sure he claimed to of bred doc lol lol lol then wrote him a pedigree out lol lol lol then did the same for blade lol a dog I owned for a short time that’s not a dig at you Glyn just writing facts 

I'm not Woodys keeper and I don't keep his line Woody doesn't know Megs breeding and he never care. you have a problem with woody that's your problem 

2 hours ago, Glyn..... said:

I'm not Woodys keeper and I don't keep his line Woody doesn't know Megs breeding and he never care. you have a problem with woody that's your problem 

I don’t have a problem with woody it’s him that’s got a problem with telling the truth about dogs and breeding.