SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tank, 3 years old

Just got him out, just over 8 hours...... home bath, pjs on then bed.....

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

That's pretty obvious though isn't it Apache? I mean, who would want to repeat a mating if the first litter were crap?

Other than Glyns bitch from brandy and banjo I seem to remember the rest being utter crap to the point lads would refuse pups if offered.

RM you should stop gossiping and thought you would of mentioned it's your mate from stoke dog .  the first litter produced a good % of workers 2nd I have no idea the Zac pups where total crap .Brandy % of pups where poor when out crossed again , major problem has been tiny litters if you take the last four mating including the false pregnancy/miscarriage she produced only 4 live pups so thats average of 1 pup per mating ,  when your stating with a low number your % is going to be low one pup fails then that litter is crap ....good luck with your own stuff I hope the GM outcross works for you 

Edited by Glyn.....
  • Like 1
50 minutes ago, Glyn..... said:

RM you should stop gossiping and thought you would of mentioned it's your mate from stoke dog .  the first litter produced a good % of workers 2nd I have no idea the Zac pups where total crap .Brandy % of pups where poor when out crossed again , major problem has been tiny litters if you take the last four mating including the false pregnancy/miscarriage she produced only 4 live pups so thats average of 1 pup per mating ,  when your stating with a low number your % is going to be low one pup fails then that litter is crap ....good luck with your own stuff I hope the GM outcross works for you 

Gossiping? You’ve put input on an open thread isn’t that open gossiping for everyone lol. And I’m told only one pup made half decent from the jake litter and ended up with a broken jaw and chucked it when put right. I’m only giving honest input on what I know and brandy has had 7 dogs over her and produced very poorly. And as for the gm outcross , who said it was an outcross lol, now that is gossip !!! Good luck I hope they’re super ?

10 minutes ago, roundmouth86 said:

Gossiping? You’ve put input on an open thread isn’t that open gossiping for everyone lol. And I’m told only one pup made half decent from the jake litter and ended up with a broken jaw and chucked it when put right. I’m only giving honest input on what I know and brandy has had 7 dogs over her and produced very poorly. And as for the gm outcross , who said it was an outcross lol, now that is gossip !!! Good luck I hope they’re super ?

Good luck with them Ryan 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
22 hours ago, roundmouth86 said:

You're always going to struggle to breed from something when you only half know how its bred.

• Like 1