SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tank, 3 years old

Just got him out, just over 8 hours...... home bath, pjs on then bed.....

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, downsouth said:

How do you think the outcross blood from my old bitch has worked out with your blood Glyn?Do you think its added/taken from your line or made any noticable changes.

early days I don't know yet 

On 09/10/2018 at 08:00, downsouth said:

I meant with the old bitch Brandy.Did you see her work much before you ended up with her?

Brandys working days are not over , just less of them now she very fit, drive on her like a young terrier still  , i don't see one cross as having much bearing , the % of litter 1-3 , she has been mated back to her sire blood 3 times first litter produced workers 2nd time she had one pup i have her at 4 doing ok 3rd litter this pup , Woody mated her to other stuff produced nothing of much good, times marching on and things don't look good for terrier work , so i may never know if it was a good outcross , i'll leave that to the ones who get the pups off me  

Edited by Glyn.....
  • Like 2
20 minutes ago, Glyn..... said:

Brandys working days are not over , just less of them now she very fit, drive on her like a young terrier still  , i don't see one cross as having much bearing , the % of litter 1-3 , she has been mated back to her sire blood 3 times first litter produced workers 2nd time she had one pup i have her at 4 doing ok 3rd litter this pup , Woody mated her to other stuff produced nothing of much good, times marching on and things don't look good for terrier work , so i may never know if it was a good outcross , i'll leave that to the ones who get the pups off me  

Sounds very much like her mother.She passed away aged 15 and only went down hill the last 3 days.She was still out having long walks the week before and had a handfull of digs in sensible spots the year before that.

On 09/10/2018 at 08:22, Rabbit Hunter said:

How many litters has the bitch had Glyn?

First 

On 09/10/2018 at 08:22, Rabbit Hunter said:

How many litters has the bitch had Glyn?

Jake then doc then banjo then zac then blade then a dog from stoke and now the most recent one 

• Haha 1