SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Do you still have a few about you Tim?Can't say I miss,coming home,letting them out the runs only for them to lock on to each other and not make a noise ?used to have 100 litre barrels placed around the yard...pick them up...hold them under till they left go...drop the stupid cnuts down,they come back around and straight back at it?

One old bitch and her daughter now 6 Sean .Nothing much to go at here after the cull and foxes bore the hell out of me .

The water trick always  works.??The stuff I used to have and breed was very unpredictable if not worked to tire the feckers out .Used to walk two at a time when I had a few and at midnight case I met another dog .

I took it as normal as the other lad I knew had same thing .

Eventually bred away from it but those early years were a test mate .

• Like 1

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Do you still have a few about you Tim?Can't say I miss,coming home,letting them out the runs only for them to lock on to each other and not make a noise ?used to have 100 litre barrels placed around the yard...pick them up...hold them under till they left go...drop the stupid cnuts down,they come back around and straight back at it?

Iv a russell dog never out the feckin blue barrel the Cnut 

• Haha 2

I've got pins and plates in my wrists and arm...after a black dog I had , decided to try an eat my mates bull X at a dog show?in fairness the lurcher did all the damage...my cnut of a dog was to busy chewing through its wrist,even when the other dog was shaking it 2 ft off the floor?...I loved the dog to bits but f**k I was glad when I put a shovel into the ground the last time for him?1342258945_BlackheartsDogs035.jpg.81df53f88479eb1a62e40a062e132fa8.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
Just now, Daniel cain said:

I've got pins and plates in my wrists and arm...after a black dog I had , decided to try an eat my mates bull X at a dog show?in fairness the lurcher did all the damage...my cnut of a dog was to busy chewing through its wrist,even when the other dog was shaking it 2 ft off the floor?...I loved the dog to bits but f**k I was glad when I put a shovel into the ground the last time for him?1342258945_BlackheartsDogs035.jpg.81df53f88479eb1a62e40a062e132fa8.jpg

I should of known better when Razor (first stud dog ) killed and ate one of the Nuttal bitches kennelled next door .

Chewed through 3\4 ply to get to her .Should of been a red flag  but by f**k could that dog work.

Bred to him exclusively for 5 years so pretty much all him .

• Like 1
1 minute ago, FairLaw said:

Ending up with a fox in some hay bales, we eventually found the terrier stuck but so was the fox just in front of him, the dog had eaten all it's back end, thing was wrecked.

Seen that quite a few times mate .Never good though .

7 minutes ago, Keaner said:

Any chance someone could give me a quick guide on how to post pictures up, been a while since i done it now cant remember, not the most techi when it comes to phones 

click on add files bottom of your post, should take you into your files on phone/tablet,choose the photo and upload it?

• Like 1