SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 27/10/2021 at 18:08, chesney said:

Not very much stuff around now that goes back to that line. An 8yr old dog has alot that in him on his mothers side going back to bess 

20210704_102751.jpg

Fine dog,anything to the one a man who used post on here as"bock" used have. A lot like him.

6 hours ago, tinytiger said:

Fine dog,anything to the one a man who used post on here as"bock" used have. A lot like 

??not a chance was he in anyway related. We lost him to ground 3 weeks ago last dig of the season in a big place. What a dog going be  some loss to us dont replace dogs like that  breeding in that dog only got out the last couple year so many got refused services that dog. 8 years old he dug everything that was put in front of him we lined him to 3 of our own bitchs and none ever held couple bitchs lost pups after sections one youngfella got litter out only lad that can genuinely say he got pups out of him.  We dug and dug till he was well proven likes this lad once in a life time dog i could honestly do a whole thread on this dog alone genuinely gave us digs and days out that will be talked about for a lifetime nothing but respect for an animal  like that. Our biggest mistake was not taking straws same story with us aslways we do it next definitely and never done it big mistake on our behalf.

• Like 6
10 minutes ago, chesney said:

??not a chance was he in anyway related. We lost him to ground 3 weeks ago last dig of the season in a big place. What a dog going be  some loss to us dont replace dogs like that  breeding in that dog only got out the last couple year so many got refused services that dog. 8 years old he dug everything that was put in front of him we lined him to 3 of our own bitchs and none ever held couple bitchs lost pups after sections one youngfella got litter out only lad that can genuinely say he got pups out of him.  We dug and dug till he was well proven likes this lad once in a life time dog i could honestly do a whole thread on this dog alone genuinely gave us digs and days out that will be talked about for a lifetime nothing but respect for an animal  like that. Our biggest mistake was not taking straws same story with us aslways we do it next definitely and never done it big mistake on our behalf.

The bitch the young lad had that did produce pups out of him, was she quality - working and breeding wise? If so, please God the line will continue in some form....

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Evil knievil said:

The bitch the young lad had that did produce pups out of him, was she quality - working and breeding wise? If so, please God the line will continue in some form....

Ye she working bitch just not from same line as the dog. I covered him with a bitch similar bred to himself couple weeks before we lost him just still waiting to see did she take hopefully she has

• Like 5
7 hours ago, chesney said:

Sorry to hear, dog I'm on about dead years. A nephew to bruno,bosco I think. (Off another 1 off alf and bess).probably up here on some old thread

7 hours ago, chesney said:

Ye she working bitch just not from same line as the dog. I covered him with a bitch similar bred to himself couple weeks before we lost him just still waiting to see did she take hopefully she has

Best of luck with it, a good 1 I bred myself going 9 and never had pups by him.Tried him with a bitch around Christmas but she was gone out.