SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

24 minutes ago, BIG TRG said:

To your question does it work better in brambles, run your head through them, then give yourself a 1 all over and do it again, see which hurts more. 
for me personally I prefer a smooth coat, but that’s because I’m a lazy b*****d, ask the show guys and they’ll beg to differ. 

cnut...run your head threw them near spat ma tea everywhere haha

• Haha 1

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, undertaker said:

He off the old bitch chesney bred myself others had to buy in his siblings can they not bred a dog like most

Screenshot_20210704-101816_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20210704-101857_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20210704-101919_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20210704-101953_Photos.jpg

Have i to fix them pics aswell. Just easier to buy them in for some i suppose. Did the other man ever get tbem bitchs the breeding is in the bitchs i need the bitchs i dont care how small they are the breeding is in the bitchs he says ???

1 minute ago, chesney said:

Have i to fix them pics aswell. Just easier to buy them in for some i suppose. Did the other man ever get tbem bitchs the breeding is in the bitchs i need the bitchs i dont care how small they are the breeding is in the bitchs he says ???

He must have the whole lot bought up buy now.chesney nice to bred something yourself and see it work don't see point buying in season workers why were the sold coin comes first lot times 

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, undertaker said:

He must have the whole lot bought up buy now.chesney nice to bred something yourself and see it work don't see point buying in season workers why were the sold coin comes first lot times 

Its a fast road to ruination with most them dogs some have already reached that point the rest are not far behind.  To much to soon and much wants more slippery slope to many all seeking the same type only there not enough to go around only matter time before more dogs start getting lifted and the terrier boys be waiting to buy them up.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, chesney said:

Its a fast road to ruination with most them dogs some have already reached that point the rest are not far behind.  To much to soon and much wants more slippery slope to many all seeking the same type only there not enough to go around only matter time before more dogs start getting lifted and the terrier boys be waiting to buy them up.

Still few that have right stuff just keep tipping away.some were lucky when done deal was on the go selling terrier pups they were snapped up and swapped for big money dog that was sold more times and got back for fuckall 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, huckelberry said:

i got a smooth coated patterdale myself but in many pictures i also see pats with half long rough hair on them. is there other than the hair other differences between the 2 ? and does the longer hair work better for the pat in bush high gras brambles nettles and such.  does the long hair collect sticky weeds and are they hard to get out? 

i got 2 ratting terriers now one is a smooth coated pat the other is a fluffy haired kooierhondje x boernenfox. 

the pat goes throug bush and weeds and such well but she did once pick up a nasty cut(needed 4 staples) from sharp reeds. and on time after a long chase after a rat on the side of a heavy thick vegetated ditch she had multiple inimini tiny cuts around the eyes so extra hair on this dog seems llike a good idea to me

the kooiker x boerenfox got extremely soft and fluffy hair she will think twice or even more before she enters thick and heavy undergrowth and or muddy water. but when she knows there rats there.... wel the result of that many lost time washing and grooming this dog the sticky weeds are  impossible to get out sometimes without using a knife and if i leave the she would start to morph into one giant mono dread

by the way how the f**k dodo you turn the pictures on this forum and why do the seem to have a will of there own and jump and flipflop before i make them land here on the forum?

image0.jpeg

Think some of your photo's may be too large, and will only fit if turned sideways

• Like 1