SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tank, 3 years old

Just got him out, just over 8 hours...... home bath, pjs on then bed.....

Posted Images

Oy  you dik I've known who you are for a long time n yer wife on other site so don't come on spkn to me like anything I'll tell you this for nothing n all the rest of the upstarts on ere I've forgotten more about this game than you'll ever know n I'll tell you this to I'm a Man of my word unlike you n some ov yer bloody cronies so shuv that up yet pc coming on ere spouting yer mouth of 

12 minutes ago, Butchers 456 said:

Oy  you dik I've known who you are for a long time n yer wife on other site so don't come on spkn to me like anything I'll tell you this for nothing n all the rest of the upstarts on ere I've forgotten more about this game than you'll ever know n I'll tell you this to I'm a Man of my word unlike you n some ov yer bloody cronies so shuv that up yet pc coming on ere spouting yer mouth of 

I know all I need to know now mate

T

Yep stupidity n I'm not n never will be yer mate cause I'll tell yer this n everyone else in this game n the shooting game yer don't have mates you ave acquaintance's cause when you're no longer ov any use to someone they drop you like a lead weight. That's a Fkn fact especially in the dog game yer so called best mate will stab yer in the back I've bin  in this game for longer than I care to remember n I'm no spring chicken anymore So you everyone else REMEMBER what I've just said cause they Fkn will  . All the best n good luck cause you'll all need it Butcher's or what ever yer wanna call mi

4 hours ago, dillydog said:

I f'in hate summer, roll on the winter 

20210602_153044.jpg

Alright pal, he’s a really nice stamp of a terrier there was plenty like him 30 years ago but the were grizzly red or black n tan. Glad to see that somebody has still got that type but a different colour.

• Like 1