SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

£1500? I've not spent that amount on all the dogs I've ever bought in... Bought a chocolate bitch once £300 most I've payed personally ...with a free bellman and Flint box and collar ? fingers crossed she does what you need her too?DSC_0597.thumb.JPG.4149c4384012d93b1f995d2f214d4724.JPG

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tank, 3 years old

Just got him out, just over 8 hours...... home bath, pjs on then bed.....

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

£1500? I've not spent that amount on all the dogs I've ever bought in... Bought a chocolate bitch once £300 most I've payed personally ...with a free bellman and Flint box and collar ? fingers crossed she does what you need her too?DSC_0597.thumb.JPG.4149c4384012d93b1f995d2f214d4724.JPG

??the kids love her either way now so we not at a loss!! Fingers crossed as to how she turn out. ??

• Like 1

I've ad a few black ones up till this last one they've ok n good but I got mi last one word of mouth n never sin the dog or dam Its a bit Inbred It's no good for what I do n its terrified of Everything I don't say that lightly n I mean everything So if I go back to Border Lakeys there's less chance of being Inbred I've found that Border Lakeys av a more sense I'm not interested in breeding I always got mi pups  of the people who I went out with but when a couple of em died n disbanded we all went separate ways .         Sorry to go on a bit Cheers Butchers 456.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Never spent that much on a car, never mind a dog!!

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Yes like retrieve waterfowl from the ponds ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, eastcoast said:

I have noticed a lot more Patterdale types with pet owners in recent years. Two types seem to be emerging. Tiny black dogs (11") and massive (16" +) chocolate/liver coloured. 

Shame on those breeding them for pet homes 

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Snelly1 said:

???maybe half lab. I’ve got pictures with the mother whose defo pat.  Don’t know what else tho ????. Piss take tho.  I gave 1500 for her 

Seen lads pay that money for stuff over here and got dogs that worked and produced for them. It doesnt workout for everyone plenty before aftrr been in the same position as yourself snelly 1all ya can do is try find trustworthy lads thats not in it for money finding them is the thing they are there.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Fcuk me dude 1500 quid. Lol. What were ye thinking. Lol. 

???I’m not an avid hunter, just rats and rabbits  and couldn’t get a chocolate patterdale no where.  And online now they about 1200. So this came up and I managed to get the last one left!!! 

I say not an avid Hunter, since I’ve had and worked my black patterdale on rats and rabbits... I want to test him further.  ??I’m taking him out hopefully next week with my mate and his lurchers., locators and shovels

what you guys reckon    I only give 400 for him. ???

2750D802-CB2A-45F4-84D9-DF1FDD50ED88.png

Edited by Snelly1
Spelling
7 hours ago, Snelly1 said:

???I’m not an avid hunter, just rats and rabbits  and couldn’t get a chocolate patterdale no where.  And online now they about 1200. So this came up and I managed to get the last one left!!! 

Bet he said that to all the buyers?

• Haha 2