SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There nothing worse than see a good digging dog who has grafted all is life making hard work of a animal he would have stopped in its tracks when he was in his prime, they should be treated with the respect they deserve there not machines no worker once to ever retire but sometimes you have to safe them from their self's,let them injoy there retirement.

• Like 3

Common sense dictates whether they can put a shift in, I'm always torn between retirement or work, work usually wins. You can always pick their places, the alternative is them watching you get ready knowing full well where you're going and wondering why they can't go, they don't know that they're old, work them accordingly.

And it shouldn't be about ego ever

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
11 hours ago, chesney said:

If ya put up a pic of dog after doing some work he falls into the easily offended category

11 hours ago, chesney said:

You really dont have to reply to stopend im sure that bitch has done than him in a lifetime what he know about dog he never dug over

I gave an opinion about a photo, and if she still agile and moving about and healthy why not use her in handy spots? 

Or if she waddling about like a duck and bumping into things and lying down, maybe its time to do the right thing.

Ego...it would be fek all to do way stroking an ego lol... if I wanted my ego stroking id stick up a few pics of my OWN terriers after putting in good spots for a few stupid thumbs up ... but if shes as good as you say she is and ive no doubt she is before you ladder your tights....then I bet she rather be getting stroked on the sofa with a proud sensible owner who knew when and where to let her do what she loved after a wee handy 2ft on a Sunday afternoon.. than getting stroked in the head while taking her pic for a few thumbs up on here... but hey we all have different ways of doing things....

• Like 2
55 minutes ago, stop.end said:

I gave an opinion about a photo, and if she still agile and moving about and healthy why not use her in handy spots? 

Or if she waddling about like a duck and bumping into things and lying down, maybe its time to do the right thing.

Ego...it would be fek all to do way stroking an ego lol... if I wanted my ego stroking id stick up a few pics of my OWN terriers after putting in good spots for a few stupid thumbs up ... but if shes as good as you say she is and ive no doubt she is before you ladder your tights....then I bet she rather be getting stroked on the sofa with a proud sensible owner who knew when and where to let her do what she loved after a wee handy 2ft on a Sunday afternoon.. than getting stroked in the head while taking her pic for a few thumbs up on here... but hey we all have different ways of doing things....

Ya spent your whole sunday puting thst together ????brilliant stuff stopend top of the class son

• Haha 1
On 19/07/2020 at 22:17, chesney said:

Ya spent your whole sunday puting thst together ????brilliant stuff stopend top of the class son

Lol... you've some imagination son if you think I sit on here all day... like anyone else on here who actually keeps working dogs.... works. takes them out every day  kennels to clean, family and friends... then maybe have time to comment... lol ....this site used to be alright but now its just  a flick through or answer messages...

But we get this back on track sure ehh...?

• Like 5