SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Taken a few months ago, She's finished working, she's 11/12, and can't see 3 ft in front of her? D. ?

They dont need to be able to see when there working... they use there nose.. and I aint being smart.... for that age she looks like an out and out sounder...so why not use her? Genuine question.

Real Working terriers I believe... if going to croke it would rather do it in the dark than in the kennels...if she still moves round healthy enough id still let her put  shifts in no problem ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, stop.end said:

They dont need to be able to see when there working... they use there nose.. and I aint being smart.... for that age she looks like an out and out sounder...so why not use her? Genuine question.

Real Working terriers I believe... if going to croke it would rather do it in the dark than in the kennels...if she still moves round healthy enough id still let her put  shifts in no problem ?

My pal old bitch is 10 or 11 she not see work now  her mind wants to work but her bodie not up to a shift in the rock piles she not get about like she did an she not a digging dog so her days of work8ng the rocks are over dogs are just like us older you get the less things we can do ?

• Like 1
11 hours ago, stop.end said:

Ya wouldn’t expect ya grandparents to change a wagon tyre at 80yr old or get them to go up a ladder to do the windows or go in the ring with mike tyson even though could of boxed all there life would ya when they physically can’t cos there body won’t let them,not been funny or that but that’s how ya bony goes as ya get older.

Edited by lurchers
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Stop.end I know the bitch inside out, show her a hole that's holding and she will stay till the jobs done, there's not alot that has ever pushed past her, she's as good a digging dog as I've ever seen, I've nothing to prove to anyone, I can't watch the dog do a shift and not be able to move for a week afterwards..... Or be f****d to put her face back together, she totters about on walks and follows the sound of my voice. What sort of a prick would risk losing her just to stroke his own ego? 1304503953_2017-03-2614_23_41.jpg.1452913a9ce717e14afb722d05d9f07e.jpg

You really dont have to reply to stopend im sure that bitch has done than him in a lifetime what he know about dog he never dug over

• Like 2