SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

On 26/05/2020 at 18:48, Shovel shy said:

If you genuinely think this then what's the point in anybody breeding anymore.if yer all so sure it's gonna be banned why don't we all just give up sure?comments like this boils me blood.the pictures lads are giving out about wernt bad compared to what's been on here.why couldn't some one drop the younglad a pm instead of dragging it over a couple of pages arguing amongst ourselves.educate the young lads instead of jumping on the bandwagon shouting about doomsday.god help us.a bunch of Fanny's on here.

Bunch of fannys? bit of a strong comment considering you don’t know any of us and you definitely don’t know me. 

Have you spent hours driving up and down the county sat hours in AGMs? Give up countless hours setting up stalls at show speaking to hundreds of people educating them about the pros of terrier work and explaining we aren’t what the antis say we are, honest question have you done that?  Spent hours an hours digging out stuck terriers out all in the name of promoting terrier work, 

now I don’t want a thank you off any f****r because I only play a small part I’m a tiny part of a big wheel,  but all that work hundreds of people do every day to keep terrier work going in the uk gets ruined buy Nobs with a camera phone, a daft video to stroke there ego or a daft pic of chewed dog ruins all that hard work 

but I’m the fanny?  eye ok buddy ?

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tank, 3 years old

Just got him out, just over 8 hours...... home bath, pjs on then bed.....

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Rat face said:

Bunch of fannys? bit of a strong comment considering you don’t know any of us and you definitely don’t know me. 

Have you spent hours driving up and down the county sat hours in AGMs? Give up countless hours setting up stalls at show speaking to hundreds of people educating them about the pros of terrier work and explaining we aren’t what the antis say we are, honest question have you done that?  Spent hours an hours digging out stuck terriers out all in the name of promoting terrier work, 

now I don’t want a thank you off any f****r because I only play a small part I’m a tiny part of a big wheel,  but all that work hundreds of people do every day to keep terrier work going in the uk gets ruined buy Nobs with a camera phone, a daft video to stroke there ego or a daft pic of chewed dog ruins all that hard work 

Your opinion doesn't count.you got Rob the dog booth to judge your show. Next comment please

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Rat face said:

Well said. Exactly the point I was trying to make but thought better of replying , I don’t be on here a whole pile and have very little interest in arguing with strangers.

10 hours ago, Shovel shy said:

Your opinion doesn't count.you got Rob the dog booth to judge your show. Next comment please

You have me mixed up with another ex fell and moorland rep a mr CT that’s not me,  I didn’t attend the show because of the judge picked 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Too many people want there names to be known ..there not happy to just tip away with there dogs they want everyone to see they dig they want everyone to like there photos ego is an awful thing in this game and sadly doesn't help with certain pictures but I'm sure there will be backlash because I've a negative comment towards the want to be known terrier men 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
59 minutes ago, Themole said:

Too many people want there names to be known ..there not happy to just tip away with there dogs they want everyone to see they dig they want everyone to like there photos ego is an awful thing in this game and sadly doesn't help with certain pictures but I'm sure there will be backlash because I've a negative comment towards the want to be known terrier men 

Is that comment directed at me?

• Like 1