SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tank, 3 years old

Just got him out, just over 8 hours...... home bath, pjs on then bed.....

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Beetrootbob said:

Corkman said it to you about the marked up dog and that's the dribble you came back with the same old tune out of you the hole time lol. Poor old Chesney the guy that was wronged by his best mate and has done nothing but cry about it since ? ?

Jaysus your all crawling out from under your rocks today 

I posted the picture bit close for some lads likeing can see where ye are comeing from about giving ammunition . I've seen different posts alot worse on this site as I said already so I thought it was suitable for the site obviously not up to some lads standards not to bothered either but look I came into this group and seen " earthdogs and working terriers " so I posted two pictures of my working dog and some lads got upset but for all that other stuff your banging on about im not into it but the only thing I can see there that is right was that fb pages and certain groups on FB is what's after giving alot more ammo to the antis and still is and that's why I came onto hunting life but from what I can see it's not all cracked up as. It's ment to be if this is all is going on     on it 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Flasher said:

I posted the picture bit close for some lads likeing can see where ye are comeing from about giving ammunition . I've seen different posts alot worse on this site as I said already so I thought it was suitable for the site obviously not up to some lads standards not to bothered either but look I came into this group and seen " earthdogs and working terriers " so I posted two pictures of my working dog and some lads got upset but for all that other stuff your banging on about im not into it but the only thing I can see there that is right was that fb pages and certain groups on FB is what's after giving alot more ammo to the antis and still is and that's why I came onto hunting life but from what I can see it's not all cracked up as. It's ment to be if this is all is going on     on it 

There are 68,385 members on this site Flasher. Out of that number i'd hazard a guess that there are well into a couple of thousand of them antis (maybe more). Any tom dick and harry can have a name and profile set up  in a matter of minutes. As you say it is a working terrier section but by name only, you only have to go through the first page of posts to realise that the majority of terriers are not in fact 'working terriers'.  No problem posting pictures of terriers without the graphics. Social Media has unquestionably shone a spotlight onto digging and has contributed hugely to the inevitable ban that will be coming in the next ten years if even. The facebook pages are absolutely mental at the minute with fly by nights who are into the game for a couple of seasons wreaking havoc across the countryside with farmers and posting the full episodes of their escapades on facebook pages for all to see. My advice to you is to keep your pictures to yourself and the lads you dig with. 

thl members.PNG

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Tassa said:

There are 68,385 members on this site Flasher. Out of that number i'd hazard a guess that there are well into a couple of thousand of them antis (maybe more). Any tom dick and harry can have a name and profile set up  in a matter of minutes. As you say it is a working terrier section but by name only, you only have to go through the first page of posts to realise that the majority of terriers are not in fact 'working terriers'.  No problem posting pictures of terriers without the graphics. Social Media has unquestionably shone a spotlight onto digging and has contributed hugely to the inevitable ban that will be coming in the next ten years if even. The facebook pages are absolutely mental at the minute with fly by nights who are into the game for a couple of seasons wreaking havoc across the countryside with farmers and posting the full episodes of their escapades on facebook pages for all to see. My advice to you is to keep your pictures to yourself and the lads you dig with. 

thl members.PNG

I just keep my posts down and like pictures and if I see any pictures I don't like I just scroll past and keep my opinion to my self in the future saves alot of lads getting upset  ?

2 minutes ago, Flasher said:

I just keep my posts down and like pictures and if I see any pictures I don't like I just scroll past and keep my opinion to my self in the future saves alot of lads getting upset  ?

Im not upset Flasher just stating that here in particular is an anti's dream. Keep the pics coming but as lads say no need to show fresh wounds. 

4 hours ago, Flasher said:

Flasher werent u on terrier lounge along with few more of your and chesneys mates on it.i didnt see many if any pups on it for sale or sales pitches as he says.chesney what happened u was wrong but and i said it to you at time.but u knew well for long enough before i or many other lads knew him what he was like.u know and had dealings with men that are in that circle as u say but say nothing till it suits yah.i dont give 2 balls of goats shite for any them but u keep trying bring it down that were all in it together.

Undertaker weren't u on that site and when the fools got caught up the country and left dogs tied up on the dig didn't you start a different page?? Ye you did.and all the so called terrier men joined up until that was closed aswell?? Ye that right 

7 hours ago, undertaker said:

Flasher werent u on terrier lounge along with few more of your and chesneys mates on it.i didnt see many if any pups on it for sale or sales pitches as he says.chesney what happened u was wrong but and i said it to you at time.but u knew well for long enough before i or many other lads knew him what he was like.u know and had dealings with men that are in that circle as u say but say nothing till it suits yah.i dont give 2 balls of goats shite for any them but u keep trying bring it down that were all in it together

I was on the terrier lounge for about 4 weeks before the site was shut down you must of been on it iswell so ? Dident find it much great few decent lads and dogs on it