SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

1 minute ago, chesney said:

Nowan asked for your opinion run along there now have an auld chat with your fb buddies thats the mistake you make i have no idols only me but your buddies would sell there own mothers up tge river to get what the man has shur didnt your buddies pimp out aload that stuff f**k of now 

What does the man have apart from a gobshite like you doing all he’s talking for him ?

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tank, 3 years old

Just got him out, just over 8 hours...... home bath, pjs on then bed.....

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, chesney said:

Some the very same fellas complaining about pics of dogs are the very fellas put up an awfull lot worse on some of there so called private fb sites and had no problem taking  money of any joe soap of the street for terriers the very same posted enough and lot worse on sites so dont come  on try turn it around on me for telling it how it is. Im no angel meself but at least i never  coned anyone or sold them a dream and covered up for others its obvious a conflict of interests for you and others your probably all buddies mixing in the one big circle so ye have to cover each others backs your all mates at the end of the day you just go about your business with your buddies and il go about mine.

Chesney the few men ive seen posting about flashers photo on here werent on that facebook group.are u hinting at me about knowing so called peddlers u were in that circle long before i knew them men and since u were done wrong by the man u sold lot of pups for down your area u blame anyone that knows them and try say were all as bad as him.u had dealings with a man thats in that circle but its okay  when u do it but not anyone else.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
48 minutes ago, chesney said:

Some the very same fellas complaining about pics of dogs are the very fellas put up an awfull lot worse on some of there so called private fb sites and had no problem taking  money of any joe soap of the street for terriers the very same posted enough and lot worse on sites so dont come  on try turn it around on me for telling it how it is. Im no angel meself but at least i never  coned anyone or sold them a dream and covered up for others its obvious a conflict of interests for you and others your probably all buddies mixing in the one big circle so ye have to cover each others backs your all mates at the end of the day you just go about your business with your buddies and il go about mine.

Who was it again Chesney that you used to kennel and run dogs on for??? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
9 minutes ago, Joe lurcher said:

What does the man have apart from a gobshite like you doing all he’s talking for him ?

Are you still here i dont  speak for nowan only myself and what i have. Only gobshite on here at the moment is your goodself 

On 23/05/2020 at 02:05, chesney said:

Are you for real with that statement im one of the worst offenders or culprits here in recent times. The damage was done ever before i came on the scene all i do is work them for what there bred for. i dont peddle shit and sell lads a dream and sit back and watch while lads get conned outvof there terriers or stolen on them and past or sold amongst other so called terriermen i wont big up the men that do it i dont set up FB sites like the so called TERRIER LOUNGE and share my stories and pics like all the other great holier than dow terrier men of ireland who condone that shit iv just spelled out for ya.  I not on other hunting sites bar here and moochers i dont really mix with a whole lot people i do my hunting discreetly enough in very little company and then normally post on here about it but im the worst culprit out there ???.  Wake up and smell the coffee he says i bet you have shook hands and gave the same men i speak of big a high five at shows over thevyears and probably friends with most on FB like many others have but im the biggest culprit in recent times on the huntinglife. 

Corkman said it to you about the marked up dog and that's the dribble you came back with the same old tune out of you the hole time lol. Poor old Chesney the guy that was wronged by his best mate and has done nothing but cry about it since ? ?

2 minutes ago, chesney said:

Humpty dumpty

Your full of it lad. 

You were happy enough to mix with the men you now call wronguns but because they turned turk on you and your mate they're all peddlers but those men didn't become what they are over night, you turned a blind eye and didn't give a fcuk. 

1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

Your full of it lad. 

You were happy enough to mix with the men you now call wronguns but because they turned turk on you and your mate they're all peddlers but those men didn't become what they are over night, you turned a blind eye and didn't give a fcuk. 

No dogman dickhead i was the only one spoke up when i see a lad done wrong so dont you try put your own spin on things to suit your own ends your all coming out the woodwork now i bet you have been told what to say. I didnt turn a blind eye nothing i can honestly say that

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 19/05/2020 at 10:25, Daniel cain said:

Been thinking I was done with digging ?If I was ever to bred another litter of terriers then I would use this dog from the last litter I bred from my old bitch.... IMG-20200519-WA0000.jpg.71f8ea5995e20f4a5d8b96d60d18c3b7.jpgIMG-20200519-WA0002.jpg.a09e1021ebe56b4dc19da1a865c95a9a.jpg

Have one more roll of the ? ?

What’s his sire he’s very well put together mate

I personally like seeing chesneys dogs there cracking stamp of terrier that he clearly takes pride in and he’s a regular poster on this site and it would be a worse place with out him. The pic I commented on was a close up of a dogs face, now I don’t know the lad and am sure he’s a sound lad if that pic was taken 6 foot back it in my opinion it would of been more tasteful but it’s not my dog or my pic I was only passing comment, chesneys pics to me are always of dogs on a lead and not a zoomed in pic of the face (not what iv seen anyway) 

there is a lot of hard work done by a very few dedicated people in this country fighting to keep terrierwork here for the future generations, all I’m saying is let’s all do our bit to help out. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1