SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

13 minutes ago, chesney said:

That site brought alot more attention to terrier work than thl ever did it was just a sales pitch for a few on there. And there wss plenty posted on there alot more than was ever done here iv put up yokes on here but il take any heat that comes with it.  Ye mates of mine were on there but they dont peddle there dogs  like some did.

posting pictures like that doesn’t mean the dogs are worth buying pups off chesney your dogs look the part as well but they also could be one hit wonders like chesney hawks ?

• Like 4

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tank, 3 years old

Just got him out, just over 8 hours...... home bath, pjs on then bed.....

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, chesney said:

That site brought alot more attention to terrier work than thl ever did it was just a sales pitch for a few on there. And there wss plenty posted on there alot more than was ever done here iv put up yokes on here but il take any heat that comes with it.  Ye mates of mine were on there but they dont peddle there dogs  like some did.

Chesney im on about a post on here to a photo of dog worked look its not a bad one compared to whats been posted here and other social media groups.reffering to the peddlers on terrier lounge look its got be said right not one sided if certain men bought pups and payed for them its jack all to breeder other breeders peddlars done it for years and dont see much hype about it.15 20 year ago yere MEN crying about lads using goulds nuttal name no.look it cant be onsided whole time on black dogs.isnt a man u know down [BANNED TEXT] part selling litters of pups and retired dogs at big money and not eye flinched

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, WEDGEY said:

posting pictures like that doesn’t mean the dogs are worth buying pups off chesney your dogs look the part as well but they also could be one hit wonders like chesney hawks ?

Your right a pic proves nothing and sorry to dissappoint ya but i never posted pics of dogs to peddle pups thats for other folk and not to dissapoint you again no one hit wonders here. 

9 minutes ago, chesney said:

As the youngfella said he seen alot worse posted if lads dont like it they dont have to he not pushed either way. 

Yes chesney your right lot worse posted and im not saying whole lot wrong with photo but its time for us to all take a good look around us in this country there has been lot of activity from anti groups building up in last year or 2 and we dont need aload of do gooders upsetting and causing a row on on our legal hunting rant over

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, undertaker said:

Yes chesney your right lot worse posted and im not saying whole lot wrong with photo but its time for us to all take a good look around us in this country there has been lot of activity from anti groups building up in last year or 2 and we dont need aload of do gooders upsetting and causing a row on on our legal hunting rant over

Il agree with ya for once

5 minutes ago, chesney said:

Il agree with ya for once

Chesney  there nothing to disagree about as ive been saying for awhile there is lot stuff going in background from whats been said on here.as u have noticed few have gone to ground and ive feeling its going to come back and hit hard 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, chesney said:

Why every time someone says anything to you you start going on about peddling dogs,is anyone peddling your dogs NO.nobody knows who you are or gives a toss about your dogs so just worry about yourself and forget about the other lads and what their doing.people have always and will always sell pups but who cares what their doing.you seem to be a very bitter man who doesn’t get much digging done so you sit on here slagging people of.you show your age grow up and mind you’re own business young man ?

38 minutes ago, Joe lurcher said:

Why every time someone says anything to you you start going on about peddling dogs,is anyone peddling your dogs NO.nobody knows who you are or gives a toss about your dogs so just worry about yourself and forget about the other lads and what their doing.people have always and will always sell pups but who cares what their doing.you seem to be a very bitter man who doesn’t get much digging done so you sit on here slagging people of.you show your age grow up and mind you’re own business young man ?

Truth hurts must be pals of yours im after up setting  boo hoo think i honestly give a f**k what you think. And i gets plenty digging done so dont you worry about that.

12 minutes ago, chesney said:

Truth hurts must be pals of yours im after up setting  boo hoo think i honestly give a f**k what you think. And i gets plenty digging done so dont you worry about that.

I haven’t a clue who you talk about and don’t care I just see you writing the same old crap on here,I’ve been in terriers 40 years and never heard so much rubbish,children like you are killing the game 

6 minutes ago, Joe lurcher said:

I haven’t a clue who you talk about and don’t care I just see you writing the same old crap on here,I’ve been in terriers 40 years and never heard so much rubbish,children like you are killing the game 

What as peddling got to do with fools putting pictures of broke up dogs on open forum for the world to see FOOL

37 minutes ago, Joe lurcher said:

Some the very same fellas complaining about pics of dogs are the very fellas put up an awfull lot worse on some of there so called private fb sites and had no problem taking  money of any joe soap of the street for terriers the very same posted enough and lot worse on sites so dont come  on try turn it around on me for telling it how it is. Im no angel meself but at least i never  coned anyone or sold them a dream and covered up for others its obvious a conflict of interests for you and others your probably all buddies mixing in the one big circle so ye have to cover each others backs your all mates at the end of the day you just go about your business with your buddies and il go about mine.

Edited by chesney
26 minutes ago, chesney said:

Some the very same fellas complaining about pics of dogs are the very fellas put up an awfull lot worse on some of there so called private fb sites and had no problem taking  money of any joe soap of the street for terriers the very same posted enough and lot worse on sites so dont come  on try turn it around on me for telling it how it is. Im no angel meself but at least i never  coned anyone or sold them a dream and covered up for others its obvious a conflict of interests for you and others your probably all buddies mixing in the one big circle so ye have to cover each others backs your all mates at the end of the day you just go about your business with your buddies and il go about mine.

I wouldn’t have a clue about photos on Facebook as I’ve never used it but more fool them clowns for putting stupid photos up of dogs,as for selling dogs good luck to any man who wants to,I’ve never done it myself but each to their own,your idol is the biggest culprit for it but you don’t slag him do you!? hipocrit

• Like 1
Just now, Joe lurcher said:

I wouldn’t have a clue about photos on Facebook as I’ve never used it but more fool them clowns for putting stupid photos up of dogs,as for selling dogs good luck to any man who wants to,I’ve never done it myself but each to their own,your idol is the biggest culprit for it but you don’t slag him do you!? hipocrit

Nowan asked for your opinion run along there now have an auld chat with your fb buddies thats the mistake you make i have no idols only me but your buddies would sell there own mothers up tge river to get what the man has shur didnt your buddies pimp out aload that stuff f**k of now