SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

13 hours ago, chesney said:

Are you for real with that statement im one of the worst offenders or culprits here in recent times. The damage was done ever before i came on the scene all i do is work them for what there bred for. i dont peddle shit and sell lads a dream and sit back and watch while lads get conned outvof there terriers or stolen on them and past or sold amongst other so called terriermen i wont big up the men that do it i dont set up FB sites like the so called TERRIER LOUNGE and share my stories and pics like all the other great holier than dow terrier men of ireland who condone that shit iv just spelled out for ya.  I not on other hunting sites bar here and moochers i dont really mix with a whole lot people i do my hunting discreetly enough in very little company and then normally post on here about it but im the worst culprit out there ???.  Wake up and smell the coffee he says i bet you have shook hands and gave the same men i speak of big a high five at shows over thevyears and probably friends with most on FB like many others have but im the biggest culprit in recent times on the huntinglife. 

2 of the worst pictures of banged up dogs I've seen on here were posted by your good self Chesney and all just to give your ego a little stroke and then on other threads you've put your name and address on here. Lol. 

Anyway if you think posting shit like that on the net doesn't have a detrimental affect on terrier work in Ireland then your off your nut. 

I await the hissy fit. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tank, 3 years old

Just got him out, just over 8 hours...... home bath, pjs on then bed.....

Posted Images

It's a crying shame the working dog game has come to it's present situation,but that's where we are at like it or not, the powers that be will use any wildlife life legislation they can to convict us, failing to get proper vet treatment one of their favourites, every picture you have on phone or posted, will need a vet's visit, everyone knows light mark's which just need cleaning and clear up in a couple of days by anyone with common sense, they will shout from the roof top in court how the poor dog suffered and you has a terrier man should have the full force of the law handed down to you, don't give them any ammunition to use against you or any other terrier men,no picture is worth loosing your dogs for.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I like seen dogs that have done a bit a graft obviously not a scrambled egg face ,but alot a nice dogs have been posted on this site 90% a the time you know their truly worked. Not like the yolks at the shows its a pitty the terrier man has to tippy toe around such things but unfortunately we do. I don't think most get offended when dogs that have done a bit are put up on here it's just the antis are licking their lips that bugs em. Terrier men are caught between a rock and a hard place

Edited by howdeeposxxt
  • Like 4

In this day age terrier men need to educate them self's on present legislation,what you can do and can't,it doesn't mean you can't bend the law to carry on our way of life but best not to film it, nothing to be gained in the grand scheme of things,stay safe and start being allot more clued on and start playing the animal rights at their own game.

• Like 8

I'd rather see pictures of working dogs than pictures of posers supposed to be working. Sometimes the pics can be a bit graphic but that's the style the dogs work in and you can't change that, no one can make a terrier go to ground and you can't make them work the way we would like when they do,some hard others sounded,bayers, the thing I find amusing is other terrier men bringing attention on the pictures by all the negative comments, if you don't like it just scroll by and don't comment. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, fat man said:

I'd rather see pictures of working dogs than pictures of posers supposed to be working. Sometimes the pics can be a bit graphic but that's the style the dogs work in and you can't change that, no one can make a terrier go to ground and you can't make them work the way we would like when they do,some hard others sounded,bayers, the thing I find amusing is other terrier men bringing attention on the pictures by all the negative comments, if you don't like it just scroll by and don't comment. 

The only people bringing attention or should I say seeking attention is the  lads posting pictures of heavily worked terriers. 

There's a big difference in a picture of a well worked terrier when it's well healed and in good fettle and a terrier not long after a hard shift and maybe feeling a bit sorry for its self. Why anyone would want pictures like that is beyond me. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
28 minutes ago, fat man said:

Not being funny fat man you and many others on here don’t post pics for the reason you don’t want the attention posting pictures of well worked dogs is wrong whether you like it or not you can’t fault lads for their comments 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, dogmandont said:

2 of the worst pictures of banged up dogs I've seen on here were posted by your good self Chesney and all just to give your ego a little stroke and then on other threads you've put your name and address on here. Lol. 

Anyway if you think posting shit like that on the net doesn't have a detrimental affect on terrier work in Ireland then your off your nut. 

I await the hissy fit. 

I bet you were one of the terrier lounge brigade all in each others little click shur i know what all ye are about c**ts. As for that pic of that dog ya keep banging on about iv posted plenty of him since worked and nowan could tell the difference lol  but then i know what im doing and how to look after such animals.

• Haha 1
39 minutes ago, fat man said:

We can all scroll on by, what I can guarantee is the people that want an end to our way of life won't,  they'll be taking screen shots and taking names.......

Better to not give them a stick to beat us with

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
19 minutes ago, chesney said:

I bet you were one of the terrier lounge brigade all in each others little click shur i know what all ye are about c**ts. As for that pic of that dog ya keep banging on about iv posted plenty of him since worked and nowan could tell the difference lol  but then i know what im doing and how to look after such animals.

Chesney there was hell of lot lads on that terrier lounge including your very good friends and other men u have had dealings with recently that group is gone and there is few other groups that are far worse than it.im not going mention a man's name that posts on here but i read a post of his on a Facebook group other day and the man was right in what he said on there.we will have no one to blame but ourselves for ruining of terrier work in our country.im no saint but fair is fair its time to wise up there is enuf talk and shite said on social media to clue a dummy up

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, undertaker said:

Chesney there was hell of lot lads on that terrier lounge including your very good friends and other men u have had dealings with recently that group is gone and there is few other groups that are far worse than it.im not going mention a man's name that posts on here but i read a post of his on a Facebook group other day and the man was right in what he said on there.we will have no one to blame but ourselves for ruining of terrier work in our country.im no saint but fair is fair its time to wise up there is enuf talk and shite said on social media to clue a dummy up

UT I wish everyone was on the same mindset ?

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, WEDGEY said:

UT I wish everyone was on the same mindset ?

Look im not perfect put there is enough said showed on all social now thats giving fire to ones that need it as bad as facebook groups are some are private and request only here is open for any bright spark to type in name 

30 minutes ago, undertaker said:

That site brought alot more attention to terrier work than thl ever did it was just a sales pitch for a few on there. And there wss plenty posted on there alot more than was ever done here iv put up yokes on here but il take any heat that comes with it.  Ye mates of mine were on there but they dont peddle there dogs  like some did.

• Like 1