SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Rat face said:

Think he means why the close up of the dog is il

I got that but what's up with it it's called earthdogs and working terriers I've seen different posts that a worst off what's the big deal about it ? 

18 minutes ago, Rat face said:

I personally wouldn’t have posted it on line it’s only ammo for the antis end of the day but it’s each to the own, looks a handy size terrier 

She's was only a handy size and It if yah see it as ammunition so is baiting a few ditchs with a cocker coz they would get the same marks look if lads are going to go sour over pictures like that I won't bother posting it's called earthdogs and working terriers so I thought I'd post up pictures I thought were suitable if thats hurting lads feeling over a post I'm not sorry ?

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, Flasher said:

She's was only a handy size and It if yah see it as ammunition so is baiting a few ditchs with a cocker coz they would get the same marks look if lads are going to go sour over pictures like that I won't bother posting it's called earthdogs and working terriers so I thought I'd post up pictures I thought were suitable if thats hurting lads feeling over a post I'm not sorry ?

Dont see much up with them pics meself to be honest as ya said seen worse posted on here

2 minutes ago, chesney said:

Dont see much up with them pics meself to be honest as ya said seen worse posted on here

I've seen worst posted Chesney there not bad pictures in fairness but if some lads want to complain leave em be who am I to stop em my post my business don't like it don't comment on em simple as 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, chesney said:

With all due respect Chesney you are or have been one of the worst offenders on here in recent times. The fact that you don’t see the harm is actually the worrying part. No offense meant but I wish people would wake up and smell the roses. 

Cheers, Corkman 

• Like 6
On 23/05/2020 at 00:49, Corkman said:

With all due respect Chesney you are or have been one of the worst offenders on here in recent times. The fact that you don’t see the harm is actually the worrying part. No offense meant but I wish people would wake up and smell the roses. 

Cheers, Corkman 

Are you for real with that statement im one of the worst offenders or culprits here in recent times. The damage was done ever before i came on the scene all i do is work them for what there bred for. i dont peddle shit and sell lads a dream and sit back and watch while lads get conned outvof there terriers or stolen on them and past or sold amongst other so called terriermen i wont big up the men that do it i dont set up FB sites like the so called TERRIER LOUNGE and share my stories and pics like all the other great holier than dow terrier men of ireland who condone that shit iv just spelled out for ya.  I not on other hunting sites bar here and moochers i dont really mix with a whole lot people i do my hunting discreetly enough in very little company and then normally post on here about it but im the worst culprit out there ???.  

Edited by chesney
  • Like 2

I can’t cant comment on any of the above, my comment was I wouldn’t take a close up pic of a dogs face when freshly worked.dog looks really well and cleaned up and looked after. Unfortunately it’s a shit situation we live in that we even need to  have this debate about what the antis would think,But unfortunately we do.

• Like 3
On 19/05/2020 at 10:25, Daniel cain said:

Been thinking I was done with digging ?If I was ever to bred another litter of terriers then I would use this dog from the last litter I bred from my old bitch.... IMG-20200519-WA0000.jpg.71f8ea5995e20f4a5d8b96d60d18c3b7.jpgIMG-20200519-WA0002.jpg.a09e1021ebe56b4dc19da1a865c95a9a.jpg

Have one more roll of the ? ?

Nice that DC, how’s it bred mate?

1 hour ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

Nice that DC, how’s it bred mate?

His sires side goes back to the black stuff I started out with,his dam was bred by a lad off here jayjay, her dam was bred by T. Carey to a N. S dog I believe ... Dog in the picture was born October 2013...he's nice and steady, ?

• Like 2