SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Apache... said:

Did you have anything off vinny f.peds

Ye that red dog above  I bought him as a pup for 300  ,a lad offer 500 for service of Henry or Vinny we tried Henry but he ate the bitch so Vinny was mated ,that Henry dog was a good dog also a red dog savage ,my mate paid 650 euro for dog 15 years ago ,

Edited by False Peds
6 minutes ago, Apache... said:

Vinny was well bred f.peds did you use him on your bitches.

I believe there a pedegree of Vinny floating around ,the dogs breeding was never know to us ,the man that bought the dog from UK is no longer with us ,the dog was called Vinny because the lad that transported the dog over was called big Vinny ,this info has come from the owner son ,no ped came with dog only a great worker,

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Apache... said:

Vinny was well bred f.peds did you use him on your bitches.

Theres still a dog and a bitch alive  of him good age now monty and rosie there was brother of them sammy died last year he produced some decent workers that fella there was another bitch called mister died a few year back the litter of 6 were all dug to in cluding false peds red fella. The breeding of him was floating around there a  few year ago when it was shown to lad that knew vinny breeding his exact words were hey steve thats aload of bollocks lad. The lads had the stuff of vinny have pics them dogs they might put them up. The bitch was put to was of deckys old bitch and nuttall dog fairly bred stuff another mating  that clicked at that time.

57 minutes ago, bull mcabe said:

He was alright.........your old dog 

Yeah be 18 year ago or so. He also had that spike dog around the same time. That Henry was possessed didn’t bother him if a bitch was in season he would savage them. Did anything come out of him?

1 hour ago, pbrookes said:

Yeah be 18 year ago or so. He also had that spike dog around the same time. That Henry was possessed didn’t bother him if a bitch was in season he would savage them. Did anything come out of him?

I don't remember anything decent coming off him. There was nothing related to henry to breed too either way .  There was a big price tag for a service off him aswell which was f***ing wrong which only inflated his owner's ego henry was too hard for his size he made life hard on himself.