SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

11 hours ago, Mr.Foxy said:
On 18/01/2020 at 18:11, howdeeposxxt said:

Just typical was out for a stroll with father and son and  an earth that usually ends up 6ft plus which enticed me to enter the old fella ended up a handy 2footer. It would have been ideal for the younger dog as he is only starting and was bulling to go. I got a nice run for the beagle X's tho to bring em on.

Screenshot_20200118-175533.png

Screenshot_20200118-180119.png

Screenshot_20200118-180225.pngYou got it handy ? @howdeeposxxt I dug it last year in nearly the same spot?? 

I tell ya Ryan it has to be one of the best earth's around I was shown that by a man  he has passed now you might remember him 18 years ago and I'm still getting 2 ta 3 digs a year along with others digging it. Hay if I knew it was so handy I would a dropped Hatchet the younger dog but look I got something for him yesterday morning so happy out. Hope your dog's going well and that bitch I gave ya. ? I see ye out after I got back yesterday how's it go lad.

• Like 1

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, howdeeposxxt said:

I tell ya Ryan it has to be one of the best earth's around I was shown that by a man  he has passed now you might remember him 18 years ago and I'm still getting 2 ta 3 digs a year along with others digging it. Hay if I knew it was so handy I would a dropped Hatchet the younger dog but look I got something for him yesterday morning so happy out. Hope your dog's going well and that bitch I gave ya. ? I see ye out after I got back yesterday how's it go lad.

Great earth to hold alright it’s a pitty some lads found it and dug the bollox out of it ??, it’s always the same if u entered the pup it would of went deep?. Dogs all going well getting plenty of work for them hopefully we get another week or two of this cold weather. I dug one of the other lads with a dog I have yesterday morning at 0.9 great dig, went onto the hounds then and dug another bitch at a metre 

1EBE479B-55FB-4CF6-83CA-E9D36FF06F40.png

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Mr.Foxy said:

Great earth to hold alright it’s a pitty some lads found it and dug the bollox out of it ??, it’s always the same if u entered the pup it would of went deep?. Dogs all going well getting plenty of work for them hopefully we get another week or two of this cold weather. I dug one of the queer lads with a Black dog yesterday morning at 0.9 he went well, went onto the hounds then and dug another bitch at a metre 

1 hour ago, Mr.Foxy said:
1 hour ago, Mr.Foxy said:

Great earth to hold alright it’s a pitty some lads found it and dug the bollox out of it ??, it’s always the same if u entered the pup it would of went deep?. Dogs all going well getting plenty of work for them hopefully we get another week or two of this cold weather. I dug one of the queer lads with a Black dog yesterday morning at 0.9 he went well, went onto the hounds then and dug another bitch at a metre 

That earth will be dug aslong as it holds game same as it has been for many a year now. Once filled in and you have a decent dog you'll get good sport out of it. I'm heading out in the morning if the weather keeps this way and don't get called ta go work, the amount a red lads below ground is unreal. I'm startin a few young beagle xs aswell so it's all learning for them. Did ye head warhouse direction yesterday I see ye on the road.

2 hours ago, howdeeposxxt said:

That earth will be dug aslong as it holds game same as it has been for many a year now. Once filled in and you have a decent dog you'll get good sport out of it. I'm heading out in the morning if the weather keeps this way and don't get called ta go work, the amount a red lads below ground is unreal. I'm startin a few young beagle xs aswell so it's all learning for them. Did ye head warhouse direction yesterday I see ye on the road.

I’m looking into getting a few harriers myself for next season be better crack than following that other pack from the village. He didn’t hunt the hounds for 2/3 weeks over the Christmas period when everyone was off work and we mad for digging??. Ya we got a good run from that first cover into the wood on the top road and then they hunted up to the warhouse and marked him on a bank just across from that light hole we dug suzzie in a few years back ?. We Bolted him then and they hunted him to the plantation in foyle

• Like 1