SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

2 minutes ago, chesney said:

I honestly don't think he would stand up to some real heavy work that's my honest opinion on you dog

???? I presume your talking about the pic of the dog above your post !!

may I ask how you come by that statement from a picture ( no pun intended)

but it’s hard to gauge size and make up of a dog from a photo with nothing by the dog to show the size etc

and size although an advantage in certain places ( hindrance in others) doesn’t make the dog 

the heart and the drive counts for far more

none of this can be ascertained from a photo ( not even a good photo )

unless you have personal experience with the dog in question!!!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tank, 3 years old

Just got him out, just over 8 hours...... home bath, pjs on then bed.....

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, chesney said:

I honestly don't think he would stand up to some real heavy work that's my honest opinion on you dog

I respect your opinion. I have him for my own personal use and I enjoy every outing I have with him as he finishes the jobs I ask of him. I’ll share a couple more.

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, sooty92 said:

???? I presume your talking about the pic of the dog above your post !!

may I ask how you come by that statement from a picture ( no pun intended)

but it’s hard to gauge size and make up of a dog from a photo with nothing by the dog to show the size etc

and size although an advantage in certain places ( hindrance in others) doesn’t make the dog 

the heart and the drive counts for far more

none of this can be ascertained from a photo ( not even a good photo )

unless you have personal experience with the dog in question!!!! 

It's my opinion  on it sooty92 end of 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, chesney said:

It's my opinion  on it sooty92 end of 

It’s okay. I respect your opinion. He’s one of the best worker I’ve been blessed enough to get my hands on. I’m sure there are better dogs out there, but All I can do is let him work to give him the opportunity to succeed or fail. Which I do as often as possible. I’m sure you are feeding dogs that suit you as Mayhem suits me.

• Like 4
On 14/12/2019 at 18:57, Ace Boone coon said:

If your gonna post a pick of her looking like that then you should post the hunt and the dig with her next to the quarry.  Curious what was she on? And I'm not being a dick either so please don't take it that way. I just can't see one of your guys coons being big enough in Atlanta to do that to her. That's why I ask what she was on?‍♂️

Just because your dogs are clean as a whistle locating cheetos from couch cushions ed dont mean others are scared to work theirs..

It’s nice to see some posts on terriers working in USA,rather than the bitching that is the norm.If that’s the stamp of dog required for the quarry worked over there then fair enough.Less bitching posts and more working posts is what we all probably want.f**k peds,crackwhores and fucktards and show us your workers?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
58 minutes ago, aaron01 said:

What size would that dog be to the shoulder it’s hard to tell from a picture but he looks very small 

He’s about a 14-16 inch dog at the shoulder. He’s a tad big for the states honestly. But I’ve been able to get good honest work on him still. I really like to hunt creek beds which will have both tight earths awe well as very large earths along them. Those large earths that contain any wetness or water are very difficult for most dogs to locate in.