SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Oh but I am man enough to meet! And I'm going to be seeing Danny Boy real soon here.. And believe me I will have video of our meet. I'm waiting to go down there and pick something up which is real soon!!  You can bet on that! 

ABC your like the playground bully on here all mouth ffs this is a hunting site not a bum fights site, you troll every thread and give it a sour taste, can yas not just get on with the hunting topics and leave the shite for another time, to be honest the work makes the dog not the paper his back round is written on. So how about giving the billy big balls attitude a rest and stick something up about your hunting days with the dogs that we won’t cringe when reading ?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Oh but I am man enough to meet! And I'm going to be seeing Danny Boy real soon here.. And believe me I will have video of our meet. I'm waiting to go down there and pick something up which is real soon!!  You can bet on that! 

Full of fukcing shit

Cheers, D.

• Like 3

• Haha 6
On 13/12/2019 at 17:56, Dugum said:

Not on here too!! Ace BoonY coony you already punked  out on 1of1 offer to pay first class flight to him and a first class flight back home after he kick your a$$ and When he said he would come to you you refused pay to fly him to you. Dan posted it for everyone to see— Sonny boy yous gotta stop while you got some dignity’s. Everyone can see your jealous. ?? and your infatuation with Dan is outa this ? u making us Americans look so bad. 

That's a lie.  He did offer to fly me to him. And why would go to another state to meet him on the side of the road?‍♂️ so I could get jumped? Get real!! And why should I pay him to come here?  He claims to make over a million a year training dog's I think he could fly to me. Hell even when he came 5 hours from me I told him to tell me what day he would be here! I would of drove the 5hrs! He is a cur just like you?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, 1of1 said:

E1D7D193-388D-4122-ACC1-749CDD137A4E.jpeg

If your gonna post a pick of her looking like that then you should post the hunt and the dig with her next to the quarry.  Curious what was she on? And I'm not being a dick either so please don't take it that way. I just can't see one of your guys coons being big enough in Atlanta to do that to her. That's why I ask what she was on?‍♂️

If your gonna post a pick of her looking like that then you should post the hunt and the dig with her next to the quarry.  Curious what was she on? And I'm not being a dick either so please don't take it that way. I just can't see one of your guys coons being big enough in Atlanta to do that to her. That's why I ask what she was on?‍♂️

Contrary to many peoples believes we have A LOT of good hunting here. Over 600,000 hunters hit the woods in Georgia this year. That’s more then most Midwest states. Our ground hogs don’t go into full hibernation most years, we have some coon that are just as big as what I’ve been on in Michigan, we have plenty of fox, and we have possum and beaver. This is after working beaver. He was vetted by a professional vet without issues because it’s 100% legal here. Georgia is very country with a lot of woods. My home is not in the city of Atlanta but even if it was I would only have to travel 20-30 min to get to good hunting spots.

(I’m not posting game, I’m posting a dog that was well taken care of by a professional vet after a good dig)

• Like 3
11 hours ago, Ace Boone coon said:

seen terriers marked up worse on the rats....are beaver bites nasty like for infection?

8 hours ago, jackthelad said:

seen terriers marked up worse on the rats....are beaver bites nasty like for infection?

This does not show the extent of the bites. Your dog will sun stain much worse damage from beaver then from badger In a much shorter time of engagement. Mind you beaver bite down trees for a living.

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, 1of1 said:

This does not show the extent of the bites. Your dog will sun stain much worse damage from beaver then from badger In a much shorter time of engagement. Mind you beaver bite down trees for a living.

Excuse my ignorance, but how do you dig to beaver?