SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

Not as photogenic as the others this one?

AC7D3BA9-2D84-43C2-8B43-39257A13957D.jpeg.0ef7b0d4da4cbc22e7b96c7bb2dfd192.jpeg

Don’t think I’ve seen a dog as similar as the bitch my old man kept. They all came out with white chests and ginger beards, all hard and silent. 13 in this pic.

9717C2EF-F05A-4F57-895D-0CE983EEB07B.jpeg

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, rob284 said:

Don’t think I’ve seen a dog as similar as the bitch my old man kept. They all came out with white chests and ginger beards, all hard and silent.

9717C2EF-F05A-4F57-895D-0CE983EEB07B.jpeg

Very similar Rob, probably some of the same blood if you go back a couple of generations. ??

5 minutes ago, aaron01 said:

Yeah that’s around the time alright shame he was a decent one I’d have liked to seen more of him 

He went through 3 r4 yards lads were into dogs they were out dogs not fair on the dog to be moved about like that lads buying up dogs on whim then they get fed up after a season flog them on again pts is the best way than been passed about. 

Edited by chesney
  • Like 1

The Wally dog had no booth blood in him ,he dam was a full sister to my Sammy and Maggie ,their parents were son of forgethy Sam xcocker bitch ,I gifted the bitch to ray walker r.i.p who sent me back to pups when he bred her to a nuttall dog,I gifted the pup to decent digging lads who return him to me when heat came on,he was a big earth dog but was 100 percent,when I packed up the dog went to my digging partner at the time,p.s we use call Wally a long wheel base teirrer as u break in on his arse and he be locked on game two foot away he was the big ?

Edited by False Peds
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3