SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tank, 3 years old

Just got him out, just over 8 hours...... home bath, pjs on then bed.....

Posted Images

On 27/05/2019 at 13:22, bull mcabe said:

Firstly I don't think this thread should be ruined by going over things which have been covered before. All I can say on the matter is I  saw the dog dig a serious amount of game when he was down south and the boys that had him were no dopes that's for certain. The dog could struggle at timesto find again after a shift but I never saw the dog leave an earth without his game. Be it right or wrong in some people's eyes that he was bred from the blood that's around now that goes back to him is doing the business for alot of boys down here including myself.  I can't argue with those results.

We had a dog called wally up here from the same blood we sent him back to the breeder when things got hot up here he was all you would would want in a dog I would take another like him in a heartbeat 

5 hours ago, aaron01 said:

We had a dog called wally up here from the same blood we sent him back to the breeder when things got hot up here he was all you would would want in a dog I would take another like him in a heartbeat 

Was wally a tall type dog with a narrow head on him? 

13 minutes ago, Steak knife said:

Had him last! Anymore owners in between sounds like a proper grafter ? yous lads on here deffo need some sort of counselling

Makes no odds ta me i never had the dog or anything of bob booths stuff for that matter and i dont need counselling iv been certified SANE

• Haha 1