SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

11 minutes ago, Mixedgrill said:

Did you know about this 

I only heard that story of ali years after it happened. As I said it's another fine example of pat. But I saw the dog plenty of times in the ground he wasn't the best and wasn't the worst in the digs I saw. Explain how I'm contradicting myself pls

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tank, 3 years old

Just got him out, just over 8 hours...... home bath, pjs on then bed.....

Posted Images

Just now, bull mcabe said:

I only heard that story of ali years after it happened. As I said it's another fine example of pat. But I saw the dog plenty of times in the ground he wasn't the best and wasn't the worst in the digs I saw. Explain how I'm contradicting myself pls

Thanks chum we’ll leave it at that

We can keep banging on about this and that but the real issue you have is with pat. As I said earlier I haven't had any dealings with the man in years but it still seems to be a sore point with you what he did and rightly so in my opinion. I still think you need to be talking to him not me

13 minutes ago, bull mcabe said:

We can keep banging on about this and that but the real issue you have is with pat. As I said earlier I haven't had any dealings with the man in years but it still seems to be a sore point with you what he did and rightly so in my opinion. I still think you need to be talking to him not me

Relax bull it’s over 

12 minutes ago, Mixedgrill said:

? your the one that was digging with the thieving cuut 

Without knowing at the time he was a thieving c**t. Believe me I've had it out with the man face to face and on the phone over  certain issues and left nothing unsaid. Not like you... still bitching and whining years later to complete strangers on a forum. When all you had to do was go down and get the dog back as it was rightfully yere dog. I know what I would have done. The pd I know would have shit himself if he saw a one of ye outside his house let alone 2 of ye......and here we years later......blah blah blah whine whine whine grow a pair mate

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, bull mcabe said:

Without knowing at the time he was a thieving c**t. Believe me I've had it out with the man face to face and on the phone over  certain issues and left nothing unsaid. Not like you... still bitching and whining years later to complete strangers on a forum. When all you had to do was go down and get the dog back as it was rightfully yere dog. I know what I would have done. The pd I know would have shit himself if he saw a one of ye outside his house let alone 2 of ye......and here we years later......blah blah blah whine whine whine grow a pair mate

Why would anyone want to run and get a wanker back ? And no one said it was my dog. I know pd he’d lie through his balls and tell yea to fuuk off You just couldn’t leave it bull stranger my bollox 

3 minutes ago, Mixedgrill said:

Why would anyone want to run and get a wanker back ? And no one said it was my dog. I know pd he’d lie through his balls and tell yea to fuuk off You just couldn’t leave it bull stranger my bollox 

So what are you complaining about pat keeping the dog for so if he was such a wanker and you wouldn't want to go and get it back. I also said yere dog not yours ....as in one of you're crew's dog. I'm not talking about me being a stranger I'm on about you telling complete strangers on this site all about your problems when ye could air them with the man who caused them. So what if pat told you to f**k off....is that going to make you put your tail between your legs and run away. We're just going to have to agree to disagree on a few things here cos I doubt either of us has time for this shit. The funny thing is I actually agreed with all your points and you didn't even see it. Let's get back on topic here it's a good thread ?

10 minutes ago, bull mcabe said:

So what are you complaining about pat keeping the dog for so if he was such a wanker and you wouldn't want to go and get it back. I also said yere dog not yours ....as in one of you're crew's dog. I'm not talking about me being a stranger I'm on about you telling complete strangers on this site all about your problems when ye could air them with the man who caused them. So what if pat told you to f**k off....is that going to make you put your tail between your legs and run away. We're just going to have to agree to disagree on a few things here cos I doubt either of us has time for this shit. The funny thing is I actually agreed with all your points and you didn't even see it. Let's get back on topic here it's a good thread ?

?

The larry dog of ali is also of jimmy buddas border bitch a full levi oaks bitch that was 100% at her game in ground that very litter produced some good couple them died in ground larry was gifted to them that have him now but every time this comes up about ali nothing is ever mentioned about that bitch that produced that litter.  Jimmy budda be on the forum tamara and he clear up all this about the ally dog once and for all he said its going  on to long so mixedgrill he will answer any questions you need answering.

• Like 1

See in this thread Waterford mentioned,had a good bitch with me for a while from that way,, no reverse gear at all ,shit photo but see if I can find some more another time,good thread anyway.atb

3EDC61F6-5343-4A65-A1EF-601961126F0E.jpeg

Edited by JMc
No names
  • Like 3
13 minutes ago, chesney said:

The larry dog of ali is also of jimmy buddas border bitch a full levi oaks bitch that was 100% at her game in ground that very litter produced some good couple them died in ground larry was gifted to them that have him now but every time this comes up about ali nothing is ever mentioned about that bitch that produced that litter.  Jimmy budda be on the forum tamara and he clear up all this about the ally dog once and for all he said its going  on to long so mixedgrill he will answer any questions you need answering.

Lol Jimmy is coming on to clear what up chesney he got a service and all his pups worked brilliant he seen the dog work.  I’ll see buddy myself chez not that it matters. me and jimmy has met before a few times chum