SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

3 minutes ago, chesney said:

No i never dug that  dog mixedgrill. Pat never asked anyone for 500 for services that was the offer that was put to him that the lad  that made it had no problems parting with and myeslf included. It was for the service of other dogs he had in the yard besides ali. 500 for a service of a dog that threw workers and that are still been bred down of well over a decade later is a good investment.

No problem chum So the dog produces workers and what? If you knew the dog failed would you have went with your bitch for a service? where’s pat now not a dog about him even stroked his digging partner  what does that tell yea

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tank, 3 years old

Just got him out, just over 8 hours...... home bath, pjs on then bed.....

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Mixedgrill said:

No problem chum So the dog produces workers and what? If you knew the dog failed would you have went with your bitch for a service? where’s pat now not a dog about him even stroked his digging partner  what does that tell yea

I never used ali mixedgrill i used 2 dogs on a mates bitchs one litter was a success that dogs of that mating have produced. The 2nd mating on another bitch was a disaster lol. We went back for ali but the bitch was on the way out. As far ali been a jibber thats coming from lads up the country the lads down this way say different but then they were all best buddies at one time. Pat never done me a bad stroke so i wont knock him the man gifted me my first pup through budda i got that pup they didnt really know me but they helped me out so i wont knock him. 

7 minutes ago, chesney said:

I never used ali mixedgrill i used 2 dogs on a mates bitchs one litter was a success that dogs of that mating have produced. The 2nd mating on another bitch was a disaster lol. We went back for ali but the bitch was on the way out. As far ali been a jibber thats coming from lads up the country the lads down this way say different but then they were all best buddies at one time. Pat never done me a bad stroke so i wont knock him the man gifted me my first pup through budda i got that pup they didnt really know me but they helped me out so i wont knock him. 

The jibber bit came from the owner.  and if the game moved on the dog he struggled to find and gave up and he would’ve kept coming out look if the dog produced then who gives a fuuk but remember the dog was taken on the lad and that’s was the end of the relationship for pat and booth

3 hours ago, Mixedgrill said:

Firstly the thread will not be ruined secondly the dog made dig mistakes and that’s from the rightful owner the lad that had him only hit the roof when he found out pat was selling services for £500 punt lol and went and took it back only to be told he’ll have the rest of his dog taken by one of pats cronies the lad buckled and gave him back. Bull keep the spoofs for pat yea didn’t see the dog 

What do you mean I didn't see the dog??   How the f**k do you know what I saw. And as for keep the spoofs for pat. I haven't spoken to him in years I found out the measure of that man years ago. So I haven't a clue what you're on about. So if you're on about me licking up to pat that's definitely not the case and you're saying I didn't see the dog..............yes buddy I did?

1 hour ago, Mixedgrill said:

The jibber bit came from the owner.  and if the game moved on the dog he struggled to find and gave up and he would’ve kept coming out look if the dog produced then who gives a fuuk but remember the dog was taken on the lad and that’s was the end of the relationship for pat and booth

Ali was big lump of a dog be places that dog would never get on. All them lads were digging mates at one time mixedgrill they all thought sun shined out booths arse shur there were stories about him and dogs going missing at one time and all them wined and dined with him ??.  Look all i know is the lads down here say he was a good dog lads  that have stuff of him are happy  with it thats all that matters and them lads that have bred it on are not in it for coin they breed for work and they go ta working homes

29 minutes ago, chesney said:

Ali was big lump of a dog be places that dog would never get on. All them lads were digging mates at one time mixedgrill they all thought sun shined out booths arse shur there were stories about him and dogs going missing at one time and all them wined and dined with him ??.  Look all i know is the lads down here say he was a good dog lads  that have stuff of him are happy  with it thats all that matters and them lads that have bred it on are not in it for coin they breed for work and they go ta working homes

The bully dog was a big dog tho wasn’t to big stop making excuses for the dog I seen the dog infact could have had the dog only he wasn’t good enough 

Each time the ali dog gets mentioned on here mixed grill you keep on about the dog should have been given back up to  ye by pat and he said he was getting his cronies to do this and to do that. I don't condone what he done for one second no decent dog man would it's just another fine example of what pat turned into. An absolute prick and look at him now he's billy no mates look what good it all did him. But why don't you have it out with him and not bother whine about it on here 2 or 3 times a year to people that don't even know the man. This is what I was on about when I said let's not ruin a good thread over something that's been done to death. The dog is long dead there's dog's with his blood in there veins on the ground now working and producing well. What should we do.....kill them all. If I was you I'd ring pat and get it all off your chest mate

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
23 minutes ago, Mixedgrill said:

The bully dog was a big dog tho wasn’t to big stop making excuses for the dog I seen the dog infact could have had the dog only he wasn’t good enough 

Would ya have kept bully and if ya asked the right people you would hear the same stories about that dog. Ali was put to buddas border bitch and through good litter one dog becoming a very good producer himself but only ali ever gets mentioned

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bull mcabe said:

What do you mean I didn't see the dog??   How the f**k do you know what I saw. And as for keep the spoofs for pat. I haven't spoken to him in years I found out the measure of that man years ago. So I haven't a clue what you're on about. So if you're on about me licking up to pat that's definitely not the case and you're saying I didn't see the dog..............yes buddy I did?

Stop contradicting yourself this happened years ago the lad made a lot of noise when the dog was taken for good everyone knew about the dog so why bother with him a lot  of men around pat in the Waterford area knew for years what he was up to. believe what yous want lads mud sticks 

7 minutes ago, chesney said:

Would ya have kept bully and if ya asked the right people you would hear the same stories about that dog. Ali was put to buddas border bitch and through good litter one dog becoming a very good producer himself but only ali ever gets mentioned

I wonder why ?

answer to your question is no dog should have been pts chum

2 minutes ago, Mixedgrill said:

I wonder why ?

answer to your question is no dog should have been pts chum

I never heard any that carry on about pat mixedgrill so them boys around him that knew the crack were obviouly trying to keep it quiet same as another man up the country pulled strokes there never ta be a word spoken about it only in the closed circles they keep cause it just goes ta show alot goes in terriers that lads know about but will never say a word about it. Just goes ta show that last statement ali long dead no point talking about it now sweep it under the carpet and say no more. 

20 minutes ago, Mixedgrill said:

Stop contradicting yourself this happened years ago the lad made a lot of noise when the dog was taken for good everyone knew about the dog so why bother with him a lot  of men around pat in the Waterford area knew for years what he was up to. believe what yous want lads mud sticks 

How am I contradicting myself give me one example of a contradiction. And you haven't answered my question how did I not see the dog? I'm well aware this happened years ago I didn't just fall out of the sky

3 minutes ago, bull mcabe said:

How am I contradicting myself give me one example of a contradiction. And you haven't answered my question how did I not see the dog? I'm well aware this happened years ago I didn't just fall out of the sky

Did you know about this 

11 minutes ago, chesney said:

I never heard any that carry on about pat mixedgrill so them boys around him that knew the crack were obviouly trying to keep it quiet same as another man up the country pulled strokes there never ta be a word spoken about it only in the closed circles they keep cause it just goes ta show alot goes in terriers that lads know about but will never say a word about it. Just goes ta show that last statement ali long dead no point talking about it now sweep it under the carpet and say no more. 

No problem chum