SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Rambo666 said:

Nice them wat blood is in them are they ur own breed

A mate of mine bred them they would go back to booths Ali originally but they have done there own things since then 

25 minutes ago, shaneg said:

A mate of mine bred them they would go back to booths Ali originally but they have done there own things since then 

What Ali dog Shane the one that went on lone and never seen again 

2 minutes ago, shaneg said:

I should no by now never to mention Ali good job I only have this stuff 3/4 years ?

The dog is highly thought of by the lads that had him down this way shane they dug over him and bred of him for a reason there no mugs when it comes to digging and that larry dog of him done a serious amount of work no matter what dog and no matter what his breeding there will always be someone ta come along and knock him.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, chesney said:

The dog is highly thought of by the lads that had him down this way shane they dug over him and bred of him for a reason there no mugs when it comes to digging and that larry dog of him done a serious amount of work no matter what dog and no matter what his breeding there will always be someone ta come along and knock him.

Did you ever see the dog dug 

9 minutes ago, chesney said:

The main bitch all these are bred of Is a direct daughter of Larry and goes back to Ali on the mothers side to. I’ve herd lads say Ali was no good I can’t comment I’ve never seen him go. But all I can say is there’s a lot of yards down this was filled with workers down of him 

5 minutes ago, chesney said:

The dog is highly thought of by the lads that had him down this way shane they dug over him and bred of him for a reason there no mugs when it comes to digging and that larry dog of him done a serious amount of work no matter what dog and no matter what his breeding there will always be someone ta come along and knock 

Firstly I don't think this thread should be ruined by going over things which have been covered before. All I can say on the matter is I  saw the dog dig a serious amount of game when he was down south and the boys that had him were no dopes that's for certain. The dog could struggle at timesto find again after a shift but I never saw the dog leave an earth without his game. Be it right or wrong in some people's eyes that he was bred from the blood that's around now that goes back to him is doing the business for alot of boys down here including myself.  I can't argue with those results.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bull mcabe said:

Firstly I don't think this thread should be ruined by going over things which have been covered before. All I can say on the matter is I  saw the dog dig a serious amount of game when he was down south and the boys that had him were no dopes that's for certain. The dog could struggle at timesto find again after a shift but I never saw the dog leave an earth without his game. Be it right or wrong in some people's eyes that he was bred from the blood that's around now that goes back to him is doing the business for alot of boys down here including myself.  I can't argue with those results.

Firstly the thread will not be ruined secondly the dog made dig mistakes and that’s from the rightful owner the lad that had him only hit the roof when he found out pat was selling services for £500 punt lol and went and took it back only to be told he’ll have the rest of his dog taken by one of pats cronies the lad buckled and gave him back. Bull keep the spoofs for pat yea didn’t see the dog 

Edited by Mixedgrill
Roof
1 hour ago, Mixedgrill said:

Firstly the thread will not be ruined secondly the dog made dig mistakes and that’s from the rightful owner the lad that had him only hit the when he found out pat was selling services for £500 punt lol and went and took it back only to be told he’ll have the rest of his dog taken by one of pats cronies the lad buckled and gave him back. Bull keep the spoofs for pat yea didn’t see the dog 

No i never dug that  dog mixedgrill. Pat never asked anyone for 500 for services that was the offer that was put to him that the lad  that made it had no problems parting with and myeslf included. It was for the service of other dogs he had in the yard besides ali. 500 for a service of a dog that threw workers and that are still been bred down of well over a decade later is a good investment.