SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

On 01/05/2019 at 08:24, Rabbit Hunter said:

Would you say the dogs you keep seem to throw to a certain type now Glyn? My mate has one from your stuff and it has that look aswell as a couple of others I’ve seen, same head shapes.

RH you got me thinking and i think your right they are getting a look /type this pup reminds me of his great grandfather a dog born 2001 i gave to Limb , in the middle around the same age , 16-18 months 3 years and 11 years , 

Edited by Glyn.....
  • Like 12

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Glyn..... said:

RH you got me thinking and i think your right they are getting a look /type 

I would say they definitely do Glyn, since them first dogs I used to see on the old Patt BBS site and Moochers they seem pretty uniform since then. Like I say my mate has a dog that’s identical to them dogs and that Brandy up here had the same look.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Dig-deep-draw-charlie said:

I have a spare pen here...... just saying lol 

hes is a picture of a terrier mate, credit to ya!

Cheers DDDC , There 6 in the litter the other 5 went to working homes so its fingers crossed now 

Your definitely breeding similar stuff from what your showing us Glyn and it's a credit to you, I've been working and breeding for 30yr and I know how hard it is to try and maintain what your doing you need to know the right people with the right dogs. Trying to breed a certain look you want is hard but keeping working ability to a decent standard is harder again, I remember being in BN,s yard 30yr ago looking for something but walked away thinking they where to small (I didn't know much but I knew that haha) it's who you know not what you know, I think that's it anyway ?. I hope your still breeding that type in years to come Glyn, oh and stay the f**k away from the ring haha.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1