SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 22/04/2019 at 12:12, Daniel cain said:

that pic was the first time that little bitch,found and we dug to her,wasn't very deep from memory ,little 2 holer on the edge of some cover crops....there's a pic of the same bitch and my mate in green holding the scruffed fox already on this thread,sharptooth in the background,I do believe that Glyn commented on it originally and said he was 'pinching it' for his next painting? ,have a look pal?I gave the bitch away to a little gun pack because she suited them more than me few seasons ago?

whats your personal favourite number shot  for guiding old reynard to ground again??

Lol... a number 7.. pigeon express I think...! 

So as I said no malice... and you gave her to a gun pack.. good honest answer..

I think you know why you gave her away ?...

8 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol... a number 7.. pigeon express I think...! 

So as I said no malice... and you gave her to a gun pack.. good honest answer..

I think you know why you gave her away ?...

she was too small and got pushed about for what i needed her for ....so went to lads who had a use for her.i gave her till she was gone 4yr old ,never took a litter from her and spayed her before I gave her away?I can rest easy at night....?

• Like 10
On 22/04/2019 at 06:17, stop.end said:

I don't know the scenario because its only a pic and I wasnt there.. so dont know whats going on D.C.

so dont think im slating you or your terrier fella, ?

just after working terriers for a long time and being honest ive worked and owned and seen more mediocre and bad terriers/ hopefuls  than I have good  and thats a fact..

but ive also grew up digging to some real good terriers to set the standard or bar to... and how to actually work terriers properly... 

I live in an area where terrier work was/is very popular... from the older generation and now the young up and coming men... over a long period of terrier work addiction you get to see certain traits... lol  fcuk ive kept terriers that have been all entered correctly and  had 30_ 40 digs going great as I thought...

Then starting to do what I see in the pic...and slowly but surely they started to wein...

meaning in all honesty if quarry is in front of that terrier when you broke through, then its nose should be driving forward and its 2 front legs should be like Michael Phelps in Beijing...

meaning maybe im completely wrong and talking shit.. but my heads working overtime was there stuff in front of that terrier  D.C. ?

Stopend what would you know about digging dogs you haven't got any so stop bullshiting on here saying you have.bit like the lakelands and the men in the pic more nonsence run along and leave the digging to lads that actually do a bit.

• Haha 7