SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tank, 3 years old

Just got him out, just over 8 hours...... home bath, pjs on then bed.....

Posted Images

1 hour ago, howdeeposxxt said:

Can be sure of it there everywhere. My statement a hard lesson learnt was ment in general not pointed to anyone down your way. Theirs good and bad everywhere. Only for 2 people very near your town I wouldn't be in the position I am today with my terriers they held their word and gifted me what is now my brood bitch now thanks god for that very decent men. So what ever is between yourself and mole is between yourself and mole

The carrick lads are getting a bad rep for going ons of others just outside the town the same fellas didnt know what a dog or digging was till lads from the town showed them now them fellas slate trying and slate the town and lads inside it but yet when in there company are all for them the none of us angels we have our messers but there not all bad i not going to deny who i am or where im from we dont crawl to nobody or lick up to nobody what ya see is what ya get ask a qustion ya get an honest answer but im sick to back teeth of lads of some so called hunting/digging lads runing most of us down.

• Like 2

Alright lads going to hold my hand up and apologise to chesney for the shit thalking lstely got the wrong end of the stick there got both sides to the story .....as we all should before having a crack off the man obvisly got a bad doing and i just want to hold the hand up and say i was wrong with what I was hearing atb 

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Well done mate but you still seem a bit of a prick ??

Yes i do come across like that but to be fair I'm actually I nice fella and thanks for your smart comment at least I had it in me to apologize not like most of ye dick heads ??

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Mixedgrill said:

Told chesney it was a wind up but no grumpy cuut took a hissy fit with me earlier 

7 minutes ago, Mixedgrill said:

Told chesney it was a wind up but no grumpy cuut took a hissy fit with me earlier 

And i told you no wind up he finally got some of the truth he still a prick and his buddy aswell

• Haha 1