SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, Apache... said:

I've heard there is a few dungeons in kk howdeep, I was also told there's a lad there who invites  other lads down for a dig and takes them there, so watch yourself young fella.

Be no fool Apache I will offer no dig to a man that I can't dig with my own terriers. We have had some hard digs here this year 12 hour pluses but I see no need to bring outsider into my digging rites. Maybe the guy you accused me of been in Carrick does,  but I assure you the only people I dig are real terrier men. I maybe younger than yourself but atleast I know who I'm talking too through loyal people on here. Can the same be said for you. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Apache sorry I've come across a bit blunt but it's hard at time to no who's criticizing you for [BANNED TEXT] or wrong yes your [BANNED TEXT] there is alot of invite down kk tipp area to the guys up the Midlands . But I gladly have no part in it, but have been told of so many great dogs  gone wrong up the country using kk dungeons as an excuse for the dogs failure. I for one have dug such dungeons with my own unpopular terriers without a bother. Yet I've heard such great dogs fail . Are they so great to type in books in my eyes hardly but let dreamers dream. Let people believe what they want too. People need something to fallow. 

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

IMG-20170115-WA0001.jpg.b6132146cff52c773cd6fd3f9d19ba6f.jpg

I don't know the scenario because its only a pic and I wasnt there.. so dont know whats going on D.C.

so dont think im slating you or your terrier fella, ?

just after working terriers for a long time and being honest ive worked and owned and seen more mediocre and bad terriers/ hopefuls  than I have good  and thats a fact..

but ive also grew up digging to some real good terriers to set the standard or bar to... and how to actually work terriers properly... 

I live in an area where terrier work was/is very popular... from the older generation and now the young up and coming men... over a long period of terrier work addiction you get to see certain traits... lol  fcuk ive kept terriers that have been all entered correctly and  had 30_ 40 digs going great as I thought...

Then starting to do what I see in the pic...and slowly but surely they started to wein...

meaning in all honesty if quarry is in front of that terrier when you broke through, then its nose should be driving forward and its 2 front legs should be like Michael Phelps in Beijing...

meaning maybe im completely wrong and talking shit.. but my heads working overtime was there stuff in front of that terrier  D.C. ?

21 hours ago, howdeeposxxt said:

Apache sorry I've come across a bit blunt but it's hard at time to no who's criticizing you for [BANNED TEXT] or wrong yes your [BANNED TEXT] there is alot of invite down kk tipp area to the guys up the Midlands . But I gladly have no part in it, but have been told of so many great dogs  gone wrong up the country using kk dungeons as an excuse for the dogs failure. I for one have dug such dungeons with my own unpopular iiterriers without a bother. Yet I've heard such great dogs fail . Are they so great to type in books in my eyes hardly but let dreamers dream. Let people believe what they want too. People need something to fallow. 

Edited by Themole
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Themole said:

From kk myself howdeep and the only thing you've to worry about with Carrick fellas is coming back digging your earths .things you learn as you get older to keep what you have to yourself and you'll never go wrong 

A hard lesson I learnt. I'm sure there good digging men their too but I'm sure I know the group your on about also. I'm not going to worry to much about the digging game now the season is over. Keep a close eye on the hurling and do about a fishing for a few months now thank god.