SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

25 minutes ago, howdeeposxxt said:

Clever hard types are alot more abundant than what people think only because a dog is mute or almost mute, alot of yapper owners think such dogs should be brutalized underground, which couldn't be further from the truth but then if you ain't seen it with your own 2 eyes why should you believe such a thing. Yappers only go so far until the pressure is on but a terrier that can go in a bring the fight to it's quarry and finish em are in a different category all together. I've opened a tin of worms here again but hay what the hell. If they're was a dislike button I'm sure I'd be leading by a country mile to say such a thing.

I would agree with that ?

• Like 1

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tank, 3 years old

Just got him out, just over 8 hours...... home bath, pjs on then bed.....

Posted Images

scarring doesnt prove much,if you let a dog heal tidy then most disappear in time if you got a bit of sense about you..

I like a dog/bitch that can step it up another level so to speak... if needs beScreenshot_20190111-214354_Instagram.jpg.ce4049d9774fe71554fc2871e8f0e29c.jpg

IMG_20190407_122613_995.jpg.ae1919be02406f7cc29c0f633bfa8e4e.jpg

I'm not looking for an argument fd,just giving my opinion from my own experiences ,those smooth coated dogs don't hold the dirt half as much as a good rough jacket imo, ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
4 minutes ago, chesney said:

Good well educated irish game would put manners  on any those princesses of dogs you lads are putting up. 

lol...? was just thinking very same thing myself... the foxes over there must have no teeth ffs...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, chesney said:

Good well educated irish game would put manners  on any those princesses of dogs you lads are putting up. 

Different story altogether ches.... Educated quarry only educates your terrier and makes em a better dog, if not they can always be passed onto the horsey men for Micky Mouse work.

• Haha 3