SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tank, 3 years old

Just got him out, just over 8 hours...... home bath, pjs on then bed.....

Posted Images

9 hours ago, dogmandont said:

I knew what he said about lads lamping but never knew he said that about lads digging illegally. 

I never mate ,more shit stirring but what goes around comes around .Ive never said I’ve grassed on lads digging whatever or wherever and I defy anyone to prove otherwise .

I have however been open about the fact I’ve given number plates to the police from lads who persistently poach ground I pay to stalk on .

Whatever your thoughts are ,it wouldnt have come to that if they didn’t leave game dead on the ground for me to deal with .

I couldn’t care less what anyone thinks of me tbh but I’m not have lies spread on here by a clown that nothing more than spread shit .

Take it or leave it lads .

• Like 7
23 hours ago, foxdropper said:

I apologies for my part in the last few pages lads ,just can’t seem to leave it lol.

Few of you need to grow a pair and tell this clown what you think .

ok your a prick a bully a know all and the hunting life champion of the world .

Edited by ALLYMOORE
  • Haha 3

, this was a good thread and i was enjoying reading it as im sure many other lads on here were, its turning to shit because of arguments, at the end of the day were all in the game together theres enough folk out there against us, suck it up and pm eachother if ye want to be arguing with eachother or just stay out of eachothers way and try and get the thread back on track lads ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, chesney said:

There certain few on here all they sèem do is ruin threads  fd had a very good thread going on here and had it pulled because of the same old bs.

You hit the nail on the head, i dont know fd but i will say atleast the man apologised for getting off track and trying to regain focus on the topic of this thread.

37 minutes ago, sionnach99 said:

You hit the nail on the head, i dont know fd but i will say atleast the man apologised for getting off track and trying to regain focus on the topic of this thread.

he's a friend just having a laugh, apologies 

• Like 1