SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

Lol keep it up Donny ,water off a ducks back .Youll be picking on someone else soon no doubt .Still waiting on you proving me a liar ,gone quiet on that one eh Donny boy .Should be a good topic if you ever get around to putting your findings on paper .

The old finger not getting to you Donny is it ? 

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So let’s recap Donny ,this all started because I called old Stevo out on the Persil bitch lol and you had to get involved why ,because you wanted to be the big man and step in to help a defence less old man lol .

Your a pathetic troll that dosnt seem to have f**k all to offer ,anyone .

An answer in every thread about nothing in the main ,just to pass the time .

Say you want ,get it off your pigeon chest ,then I suggest you leave it .

Ive been called worse by far better men than you Donny and no doubt will again so name call all you like but until you’ve got the balls to try to prove it your just showing what a twat you are and the whole of the thl can see it .

You seem to thrive on the gang mentality ,being part of a herd that just has to have a go regardless .Thats why your a bully but I doubt very much if your the man face to face ? 

Silly me of course your not ,no show Donny .

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

He likes to give it big can’t take it, that simples. Loves to pull folk but cries like a baby when it’s done back. An all this from a guy that openly says he would phone law on lads lamping an lads digging the wrong quarry ffs ???

I knew what he said about lads lamping but never knew he said that about lads digging illegally.