SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, dillydog said:

Think about it logically,  what do you think happens to the hair, does the panic set in at the follicle or mid hair just after it's been cut ? 

Does the hairs molecular structure change because it's been cut absolutely no where near the follicle  ?

It doesn't make sense because it's bollox

This must be why I'm a slap head

• Haha 2
12 hours ago, dillydog said:

When someone comes up with a remedy for nose hairs please get in touch,  I hand strip those b*****ds and boy does that hurt, they grow back even when ripped out by the roots ?

What ever you do don't take advise from danniella Westbrook.

She had massive nose hair problems and her self treatment didn't work.

As you can see she has ended up looking like a broken couch.

dwb.jpg

• Haha 2

Thinking back, my mum told me if I eat my crusts it'll make my hair grow curly, she lied to me ! She also said if I had my hair cut short it'd grow back thicker......again, bullshit, I'm balder than a snooker ball

• Haha 8
10 minutes ago, dillydog said:

Thinking back, my mum told me if I eat my crusts it'll make my hair grow curly, she lied to me ! She also said if I had my hair cut short it'd grow back thicker......again, bullshit, I'm balder than a snooker ball

From the back you must resemble a dildo with ears 

• Haha 1

Use a blow torch on the nose hairs  dilly ,smarts a bit ,just got to man up lol.

As for the stripping V  clipping.Anybody can do a half decent job with the clippers in a fraction of the time whereas  hand stripping is time consuming and only a few coat types are any good for it .Poorly stripped coats are an eyesore as is leaving the leg unclippered part way down but that’s just me .Ive never owned the coarse coat  that allows hand stripping but had many that could be clipped .I personally don’t think it matters either way to affect regrowth but hand stripping lasts longer I’m told .As for pulling out dead hair lol can’t get my head round that one .

Dogs are clipped against the grain ,hand stripped with it .

• Like 1

Wouldn’t know where to start stripping a dog, clippers every time this stripping nonsense came in from these showing fools, hand strip a dog incase it rains when it’s posing keeps the rain off? bull shit

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Use a blow torch on the nose hairs  dilly ,smarts a bit ,just got to man up lol.

As for the stripping V  clipping.Anybody can do a half decent job with the clippers in a fraction of the time whereas  hand stripping is time consuming and only a few coat types are any good for it .Poorly stripped coats are an eyesore as is leaving the leg unclippered part way down but that’s just me .Ive never owned the coarse coat  that allows hand stripping but had many that could be clipped .I personally don’t think it matters either way to affect regrowth but hand stripping lasts longer I’m told .As for pulling out dead hair lol can’t get my head round that one .

Dogs are clipped against the grain ,hand stripped with it .

Can’t get your head round pulling dead hair out? Dogs moult that’s dead hair , for somebody who’s not hand stripped a dog you know some stuff.

21 minutes ago, BIG TRG said:

Wouldn’t know where to start stripping a dog, clippers every time this stripping nonsense came in from these showing fools, hand strip a dog incase it rains when it’s posing keeps the rain off? bull shit

Stripping is for showing and clipping for workers !! You have that the wrong way round, how long have you owned working dogs 18 months.