SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

On 29/03/2019 at 19:02, Dig-deep-draw-charlie said:

Hopefully get pups from these 2!  Have my own bitch for 1 of them but no bitch for the older bigger dog! Hunt hunt boys! 

EF2FA41F-0812-480A-9D17-F19F730D3313.jpeg

7BD5BBBB-33A4-49D0-A21A-FB4A69D2E373.jpeg

I’m in the same boat mate, 4 dogs here, planned to put dog previously pictured on quad bike over my bitch when she broke but never did I think I would loose her on a days ratting last week after all the stuff she dug, I’m looking for a bitch for him, don’t have much of a circle I’m a lone wolf the majority of the time bar a few keepers and mates. Gutted 

• Sad 1

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, BIG TRG said:

I’m in the same boat mate, 4 dogs here, planned to put dog previously pictured on quad bike over my bitch when she broke but never did I think I would loose her on a days ratting last week after all the stuff she dug, I’m looking for a bitch for him, don’t have much of a circle I’m a lone wolf the majority of the time bar a few keepers and mates. Gutted 

Nothing worse mate! Sorry to hear ya lost her, but got abit of light today, got talking to a boy with a working bitch so hopefully have another option there, sometimes it’s better being in a small circle mate, less bullshit! Me and a couple of boys dig togeather and that’s it!  Hopefully something comes along for ya buddy!!! 

• Like 3
29 minutes ago, Dig-deep-draw-charlie said:

Nothing worse mate! Sorry to hear ya lost her, but got abit of light today, got talking to a boy with a working bitch so hopefully have another option there, sometimes it’s better being in a small circle mate, less bullshit! Me and a couple of boys dig togeather and that’s it!  Hopefully something comes along for ya buddy!!! 

Aye hopefully something comes up, Glad you got sorted mate! A lot less bullshit and more work for my own dogs? cheers bud and take care??

• Like 1
On 31/03/2019 at 22:29, Dogsdoodaahs said:

Cheers mate! I’ll see if I can find some more pics out ??

Second photo Is one from same day as the first pic I posted, other pics from when she was younger. As you can see I’ve done some chaffing in them trousers lol ? 

Edited by Dogsdoodaahs
  • Like 8
1 hour ago, Dogsdoodaahs said:

Second photo Is one from same day as the first pic I posted, other pics from when she was younger. As you can see I’ve done some chaffing in them trousers lol ? 

9CEC16A7-47DB-4A40-B58E-71266B50A0CC.png

1460910F-71DA-4809-9CFF-3D690EF44C3E.png

Looks one hell of a strong bitch, anyone be proud to have a tyke like that in their kennel, she looks every bit a warrior, atb pal

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Countryman62 said:

Looks one hell of a strong bitch, anyone be proud to have a tyke like that in their kennel, she looks every bit a warrior, atb pal

Cheers mate! Ohh she’s a strong en like, still she’s has her problems though. Not at all 100% but she’ll do me ??

Got a few more pics but not sure about posting them tbh 

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Dogsdoodaahs said:

Cheers mate! Ohh she’s a strong en like, still she’s has her problems though. Not at all 100% but she’ll do me ??

Got a few more pics but not sure about posting them tbh 

keep them to yourself then pal ?

love a strong doggy looking bitch?

if we are honest then they all have some sort of fault,work to their strengths.atvb with her?

• Like 2