SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tank, 3 years old

Just got him out, just over 8 hours...... home bath, pjs on then bed.....

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, milliken said:

nice bitch you still have her

she's still tottering around the yard.....i used her couple of times this season.....she don't heal up so quick no more....her eyes are starting to go .....but the hearts still there?20190102_152028.jpg.a4699f180e60d25436c9c68c4300be96.jpg

• Like 8
45 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Screenshot_20190325-192715_Instagram.jpg.adb568a61b8cb2cea9043719d41f9e94.jpgMy 'Tiny' bitch .....few seasons ago, after an Invite out to a spot ,where I was later told after 9 hrs digging to her,only ever been dug with 1 other dog and the old  3cx?

FFS turn your ring tone up

• Haha 4
33 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

He always answers ,loves a bit of Gossip does our Sean .

if someone goes out of their way to help you out ,asking nothing in return....would be rude not to engage them with an answer??? be a few van loads of us down your way on the lamp this week....you best get the law on speed dial....you sad old knocker?

• Like 1
On 21/01/2019 at 10:31, dillydog said:

I had this just before dark a few days ago,  it was over and hour before I even started as I was waiting for reinforcements lol. The dog sat and worked the quarry nice and steady but had no idea if I was still there, I've seen plenty over the years that would walk just to see if you were still there !

IMG-20190115-WA0003.jpg

Most common mistake that I've seen over the years imo is a lot of people want to dig their dog out straight away,  as soon as they hear them yap in a spot they have the shovel out . Sit back keep calm and have a cuppa then check out the state of play . Years ago we never had the pleasure of pin pointing the dog before on top , we had to search for the dog after a period of time . We still then after finding the dog had a cuppa and then start to dig to the dog . Makes for a better dog I'd say . 

20190326_110055.jpg

20190326_110105.jpg

• Like 5