SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, BIG TRG said:

Thank f**k it was sand? 12ft reading 

C4A99E5F-1CE8-41AC-8EAE-350343358101.jpeg

well done mate id take 12ft of soil over that stuff id had one 3.4m similar type ground a while back on my own last couple foot was ropy enough thankfully ended well

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, milliken said:

well done mate id take 12ft of soil over that stuff id had one 3.4m similar type ground a while back on my own last couple foot was ropy enough thankfully ended well

Same as that hate anything over 6 or 7 foot in sand. Although we’ve had a few very deep ones in sand it’s never nice. 

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

don't mind tipping a dog in most places and digging to  any depth .....but sand always has my arse twitching ?

if you have the right boys with you who know to go gently before breaking threw and not jumping in and out of the dig

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, milliken said:

if you have the right boys with you who know to go gently before breaking threw and not jumping in and out of the dig

?last 1 in sand I had,was on my tod, had my 7 yr old lad with me.....box read 3.7m?

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

don't mind tipping a dog in most places and digging to  any depth .....but sand always has my arse twitching ?

Haha I hate sandy banks but once the old bitch has marked I can’t walk away from it personally wouldn’t sleep right for weeks? first season dog dropped and he done well to hold it in a soft place without it digging on, was his 10th and last dig of the season and all went to plan thankfully??

• Like 2