SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tank, 3 years old

Just got him out, just over 8 hours...... home bath, pjs on then bed.....

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Like us everyone has a off day wether that's sore or not feeling right you might of been a bit eager there buddy you tried him the same day he walked I would of stuck with him a bit longer

If a dog jacked once it will most likely Jack again, I've kept dogs for a little while after they jacked and the jackers were still jackers the next time they were out

15 minutes ago, Busher100 said:

If a dog jacked once it will most likely Jack again, I've kept dogs for a little while after they jacked and the jackers were still jackers the next time they were out

What age was the terrier when it jacked busher. And had it done much before it jacked. 

Edited by dogmandont
5 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

What age was the terrier when it jacked busher. And had it done much before it jacked. 

Terrier was 2.5 years old,  he hadnt done much to ground he had bolted all the foxes he'd been in on only about 10 don't get many to ground, I tried him in a big place last time out and he jacked 

• Sad 1
On 28/02/2019 at 20:22, foxdropper said:

Pm Fireman he might have it .

It'd have got another chance on another day that much it true,what's also true is that dog done more this season than you and your dogs have and it's dead .. :laugh:.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
14 hours ago, fireman said:

It'd have got another chance on another day that much it true,what's also true is that dog done more this season than you and your dogs have and it's dead .. :laugh:.

Difference is mate ,I maxed out when I was young rather than wasting my life ?Nothing to prove to anyone ,been there done that .Strange that you choose to post pics when everybody else’s season is over lol .

Ive had maybe 20 digs this season ,all shallow and mostly solo whereas you’ve had 3 or you would of posted more lol,just for a few likes and to promote your new line of “doggy dirt away “shampoo ,post dig .

Your  the man Stevo 

I would of given it a few more chances as well be honest .

• Haha 1